kerry king bashes metallica again...

Hawng said:
Its funny, because everyone who give Metallica shit for selling out and changing are mostly the same people who give slayer shit for not changing. Damned if you do, damned if you dont.

Personally I would listen to crappy Slayer than any Metallica.

Ahh, Sweet Truth.

Reign in Blood > Rust in Peace > Ride the Lightning > Kill em All > Hell Awaits > Peace Sells > Youthanasia > St Anger > Diabolus in Musica > is better than Kerry F***ing King talking shit about Hetfield/Hammett.

Hanneman can say whatever he wants, even though he never does. But Kerry King is going into deep water by taking shots at Metallica. Those boys have been breaking out Orion and Disposable Heroes at their recent live shows. Kerry King cannot play those songs, then or now or ever.

i like metallica more than most other bands i listen to (except nevermore and maybe except sepultura). Before i was into nevermore, sepultura and other heavy music i was into metallica, metallica got me into metal so that is why i like metallica a lot.
and yeah disposable heroes according to me is better than anything slayer ever wrote. hell according to MY TASTE anything of master, justice and ride is better than slayer's discography toghether and squared, but that is just MY TASTE and kerry king has no right to talk shit about them, as they neverm talked shit about them, but actually helped them by making them the openning act of many metallica's shows, but i guess KK forgets that because it is cool to bash tallica these days. metallica is very aware of what people are talking about them and they are living up to their name. I watched the live streaming of rock am ring a 2 hour and 17 minutes worth of LIVE metallica. The show was really good, and it was a well rehearsed performance, hammett didn't fuck up the damage inc, nor the MOP solos which he usually does, so people cannot bash anymore metallica anymore for putting shitty shows cause now they have a killer setlist that they play well for the moment. the only thing that can be said badly about metallica's show right now can be hetfield's voice...but it is lame to say they suck just because of his voice, because the same way you can say that nevermore sucks because WD blew his voice and sang shitty at some shows, or because he was wasted sometimes and sang shitty (view WD's voice thread), but now he does his best live (i've been to a NM and his voice kicks so much ass), but NEVERMORE never sucked. Metallica had their shitty shows,but not anymore. I can bet a lot that Kerry King is just jealous that he is not hammet or hetfield and that because metallica "sold out" and that he cannot drive the cars hetfield does.
my 2 cents.
p.s nevermore>sepultura>metallica>opeth>anythig else right now according to me at this moment:headbang: :kickass:

I think he's absolutely right. You can't turn back time on a band that's decided they don't want to be thrash anymore. Whether Slayer's gone down the tubes themselves, that's neither here nor there.

It`s easy to bash Metallica and to promote your own band this way.... At least it`s been easier to do that for Kerry than to record each next LP different than previous one - weather you do like Metallica`s music or not.

lordofthesewers said:
releasing something shitty is all about the eye of the beholder. britney spears can say TGE sucks, while i can say TGE kicks ass. Or KK can say that that reign in blood is the best thing ever while i can say it is shitty.
Now what about opeth's damnation, it is different so opeth should be bashed.
metallica does what they want, and so does nevermore, opeth and all these bands, while slayer i believe are forcing themselves to "keep it metal" which is sad again. If you are a musician you play the music you feel like playing not what others tell you to, and metallica has done that through the loads imho, and opeth did through damnation

^
Default Metallica defense #17.

NeonBlack69 said:
Ahh, Sweet Truth.

Reign in Blood > Rust in Peace > Ride the Lightning > Kill em All > Hell Awaits > Peace Sells > Youthanasia > St Anger > Diabolus in Musica > is better than Kerry F***ing King talking shit about Hetfield/Hammett.

Hanneman can say whatever he wants, even though he never does. But Kerry King is going into deep water by taking shots at Metallica. Those boys have been breaking out Orion and Disposable Heroes at their recent live shows. Kerry King cannot play those songs, then or now or ever.

You make it sound like playing Metallica songs is hard, yet learing their stuff is something almost every kid with a guitar and an intrest in metal learns early on.

lordofthesewers said:
i like metallica more than most other bands i listen to (except nevermore and maybe except sepultura). Before i was into nevermore, sepultura and other heavy music i was into metallica, metallica got me into metal so that is why i like metallica a lot.
and yeah disposable heroes according to me is better than anything slayer ever wrote. hell according to MY TASTE anything of master, justice and ride is better than slayer's discography toghether and squared, but that is just MY TASTE and kerry king has no right to talk shit about them, as they neverm talked shit about them, but actually helped them by making them the openning act of many metallica's shows, but i guess KK forgets that because it is cool to bash tallica these days. metallica is very aware of what people are talking about them and they are living up to their name. I watched the live streaming of rock am ring a 2 hour and 17 minutes worth of LIVE metallica. The show was really good, and it was a well rehearsed performance, hammett didn't fuck up the damage inc, nor the MOP solos which he usually does, so people cannot bash anymore metallica anymore for putting shitty shows cause now they have a killer setlist that they play well for the moment. the only thing that can be said badly about metallica's show right now can be hetfield's voice...but it is lame to say they suck just because of his voice, because the same way you can say that nevermore sucks because WD blew his voice and sang shitty at some shows, or because he was wasted sometimes and sang shitty (view WD's voice thread), but now he does his best live (i've been to a NM and his voice kicks so much ass), but NEVERMORE never sucked. Metallica had their shitty shows,but not anymore. I can bet a lot that Kerry King is just jealous that he is not hammet or hetfield and that because metallica "sold out" and that he cannot drive the cars hetfield does.
my 2 cents.
p.s nevermore>sepultura>metallica>opeth>anythig else right now according to me at this moment:headbang: :kickass:

You need to hear more music, nothing wrong with that, it just seems that you're still relatively new to metal.

Kerry King is usually known for his idiotic remarks. I agree with him here though. Sometimes I wish Metallica had all died in a plane crash after the "And Justice for All" tour. :loco: