kerry king bashes metallica again...

LORD_GALVATRON said:
Wow, you like slayer AND billy milano. You are now the official ultimate metal forum connoisseur of the worst music known to exist.
:lol: your such a putz. I also like Nevermore, as you saying that Nevermore suck?!?!?!

deathstrike from hell said:
I think nevermore should tour with slayer behemoth gamma ray mayhem and my dying bride.

1 band. every genre.
Well, I think that list should be Nevermore, Testament, Suffocation, Rhapsody, Marduk, My Dying Bride. Maybe Behemoth too seing as they are awesome...

:headbang:

but 1 band from every genre? What are you calling Behemoth? they started off black metal, and wound up being death metal, but retaining the black metal philosophy...

You'll note I axed Slayer from your list, replaced them with Testament. Tom Araya looks like someone's granddad these days. Thats not very evil now is it.

Hawng said:
:lol: your such a putz.
1. Learn the difference between "your" and "you're" before calling someone a putz. 2. You think there is something that resembles anything like talent in billy milano's work, which makes any insult...or attempt at an insult coming from you null and void.
I also like Nevermore, as you saying that Nevermore suck?!?!?!
No, I just said you know more about shit music than anyone here

LORD_GALVATRON said:
1. Learn the difference between "your" and "you're" before calling someone a putz. 2. You think there is something that resembles anything like talent in billy milano's work, which makes any insult...or attempt at an insult coming from you null and void. No, I just said you know more about shit music than anyone here

Yet, in saying all of that, all you have served to do is highlight your own complete and utter idiocy.

derek said:
Yet, in saying all of that, all you have served to do is highlight your own complete and utter idiocy.
Incorrect. 1. I pointed out the irony of him calling someone a putz when he doesn't have a grasp of simple grammar. 2. I pointed out how he likes crap music in the form of slayer and billy milano. Now, if that's hard for you to understand, I'll try to explain it in more detail for those intellectual simpletons such as yourself.

LORD_GALVATRON said:
1. Learn the difference between "your" and "you're" before calling someone a putz. 2. You think there is something that resembles anything like talent in billy milano's work, which makes any insult...or attempt at an insult coming from you null and void. No, I just said you know more about shit music than anyone here
Is that the best you can do Galvy? You are a putz. Is that better?