The World Trade Center, in New York, was just Kamikazied by airplanes!

i guess this will mean a shit load of political and citizen
support now for the National Missile Defense
system. "rogue" states are no londer a
myth? iraq sounds like a very
possible suspect to me 2. :eek:

Originally posted by Till Fjalls
This is just wrong. This is the kind off thing that pisses me off about the entire world, the sick minds that could actually make something like this a reality. This whole world is fucked up. My condolences go to all the victims and families involved in this. This is going to change a lot of things for everyone.......

Not only that the sick minds of people (at college in my case) running around going "wow, this is so cool!" how fucked up is that?

Originally posted by nogs00
i guess this will mean a shit load of political and citizen
support now for the National Missile Defense
system. "rogue" states are no londer a
myth? iraq sounds like a very
possible suspect to me 2. :eek:

the thing is, a missile defense system would've done nothing to stop this -- in fact, it would take money AWAY from other defense plans that actually could have done some good. but all the ignorant fucks in this country that don't understand cause and effect will be rallying for this, like you say.

WOAH. CHECK THIS OUT. I just heard on the radio that someone on one of the hikacked planes called her husband and said that their weapons were KNIVES AND BOX-CUTTERS. we all just assumed they had guns. man, that's crazy. seems like someone could've wrestled them...but i guess not really.

WOW. That's messed... the one thought I've had all day that the news has failed to address is how the process of hijacking the places actually took place to begin with. Did they get guns onboard? Did they add any explosives to the planes?

To think that these guys only had knives... no, that can't be right, can it?

Ya, they had knives and cardboard cutters. A lady that was on one of the planes called her husband and told him what weopons they had and there were only a few of the men. She worked for msnbc also. I live near an army base, and you can't get in our out unless you have to. I think people should take this serriously and mourn for the deaths of the people , becouse if something happend to our loved ones we would want people to mourn and respect this matter as well. I hope none of you all lost anyone close or knew anyone that died today.

I heard that too lina, some woman called her husband from the bathroom and she said like 9 guys had knives and then her last words were "what should I do?" and then the phone cut off.

Can't believe something like this actually happened, my heart goes out to all victims of this tragedy.

Well as all must say, it is a sad day. That it is, I have not been able to get this fully into my mind, it is VERY SURREAL. I arrived at school and the moment I walked into my first period class, the news was on the T.V. For the rest of the day we continued to view the added destruction. Though it is a very strange and horrible day, it is very interesting. It is quite exciting :confused: just to be a part of something such as this. I just hope that America is able to efficiently and correctly deal with this situation. It will not only affect us physically, in terms of death, but politically dealing with re-creating our political losses and dealing with the terrorists. Its been a frightening day, and one I will never forget. I hope that everyone in the designated areas is safe, and I hope that things turn out for the best that they can possible be.
As for Human Life's childish statement, in high school there were many people who seemed to not care. Many not paying attention, or not acting serious about this horrible national tragedy.
I am just looking to see what will happen.

i was in school, i live in NY, my friend derek goes to school in the city,.... hes ok but my dad works in QUEENS and they just sent him into the city tonight.... my friend said she saw indians dancing and shit by her house so her brothers went out and beat the shit out of them like any good person would do, wow im really pissed off right now... i feel like killing those dancing indians ....

If I could have 10 fucking minutes with each one of the people that did this . I would torture them so bad , I would cut there eyeballs with paper , I would stick nails in there feet and make them jump up and down . then I would make them listen to digitially distorted untuned korn songs for 10 years . I think what they did was very very discusting and very cowardly . My father company that he managed had an offica at the bottom of the building and some of the people in there he knew well

What fucking right do these people have to attack and kill thousands of people, because of a disagreement of cultures and ideas??? Whoever did this most likely didn't "agree" with our democratic government and way of doing things so they decide to kill, kill, kill.

I've already left my thoughts on the tragedy on two other boards, but I'll repost it here:

...I am still shocked beyond belief at today's events, inconceivable in their horror, devastating in its magnitude, and beyond the limits of human understanding and the notion that we as a species are capable of such savagery toward our own race is enough to tear your very soul inside out, an entire nation brought to a standstill and a catastrophic loss of life in a span of hours. As a lifelong resident of the NYC area, this is unquestionably the most tragic occurence to have happened in my short lifetime, and it still seems to me implausible that every time I look at the Manhattan skyline just miles away from my home in Brooklyn, I will see a void where a wonder of the modern world once stood proud. I express infinite sorrow towards the victims and pray that survivors will still be found amidst the ruins, and hope for immediate punishment against the people responsible for this barbaric act of inhuman cruelty.
As you might imagine, focusing on such an insignificant aspect of our lives such as music would be inappropriate in this time of reckoning...

Originally posted by Lina

WOAH. CHECK THIS OUT. I just heard on the radio that someone on one of the hikacked planes called her husband and said that their weapons were KNIVES AND BOX-CUTTERS. we all just assumed they had guns. man, that's crazy. seems like someone could've wrestled them...but i guess not really.

they probably would have done if they that the plane was going to be crashed into the side of the building, but they had way of knowing, they probably just thought it would be like any other hijacking...

Originally posted by Mikael is God
my friend said she saw indians dancing and shit by her house so her brothers went out and beat the shit out of them like any good person would do, wow im really pissed off right now... i feel like killing those dancing indians ....
what the fuck?! :mad: i will never respect you again. INDIANS? jesus, have some fucking pride. you're no better than the fucks dancing in the middle east.

I would do the same fuckin shit as he did . If I seen that on tv and then seen indians , or anybody out dancing over it , I would go out and seriously give them a beating . It's nothing to dance over , and if your are glad to see thousands of people dying for no reason then you are seriously fucked up . And if you are defending these people , you are right up there with them .

Originally posted by SaintJoshy
Thats when the death penalty comes in. I strongly agree with it.
right, because the US death penalty will definitely make those palestinian suicide terrorists think twice.

not just to joshy: i'm really disgusted by some of the comments from my fellow americans on this board. it's people like you that make the rest of the world hate us. and yes, if you ever crawled out from under the rocks you call home, you'd realize that we're not exactly loved. i know i, for one, wouldn't have much sympathy for a country that used this tragedy as a chance to spout racist bullshit and endorse an institution as backward and immoral as the death penalty. when you're from a first-world country you have no excuse to act like barbarians.

My god.
I just heard on the TV that children were dancing around in the streets in the Middle East. Little children. What a fucked world we live in.

I woke up this morning to go to uni and my mum came into my room telling me what happened. It's disgusting. No one deserves that. It's absolutely sickening...I thought it just was a bad dream when I first heard it.

Hey I know we aren't loved ok, I've known this, I knew we would have another war , and not think everything is dandy. I hate this more than anything. Don't say that its people like me that are hated and thats why they are bombing. Why would you say something like that. If you knew me you wouldn't say something like that. And by the way, i'm not the one that is always pissed on the message board. Does anyone here understand that she is blaming people like me for the bombing? does that make any since. If anyone dosnt care then this message board sucks!

Originally posted by SaintJoshy
Does anyone here understand that she is blaming people like me for the bombing?

OK listen up you fucking idiot. I've been storing up alot of anger today and your idoitic words may me decide to vent some of it on you. Now pull your head out of your ass and go back and re-read Lina's post. You will see that you have completely misconstrued what she said. All she was trying to say is that people like you have to try and open their fucking eyes once and a while, and I for one agree with her.