The World Trade Center, in New York, was just Kamikazied by airplanes!

Originally posted by Mikael is God
Hey lina, wake up!!! When some dirty middle east indian flies planes into buildings and kills thousands of people in MY FUCKING COUNTRY, and theres middle eastern dirtbags DANCING IN THE FUCKING STREEET, IN AMERICA, MY COUNTRY, i feel i have the right to call them whatever names i want!!!! Beucas they're fucking dirtbags! Do you disagree with me or something? You think i should be feeling good towards people that are celebrating mass murder ?

You just showed us you are NOTHING more than they are. Here are some facts for you:

- The United States of America have supported worldwide terrorism for decades - the number deaths you Americans have caused FAR supercedes the number of people killed yesterday. Yet you have been dancing every day.

- Two wrongs don't make one right. No matter how you would punish "them" (whoever they are), that wouldn't bring any of the dead back.

- Any form of punishment aimed at any innocent people (were they connected to terrorists or not) will most probably just raise a new generation of suicide-hijackers.

All in all, the people like you who shout out stupid words before they think what they are saying, make me think that if there is any country in the world deserving what happened yesterday, it is your country.

-Villain

Originally posted by Villain

You just showed us you are NOTHING more than they are. Here are some facts for you:

- The United States of America have supported worldwide terrorism for decades - the number deaths you Americans have caused FAR supercedes the number of people killed yesterday. Yet you have been dancing every day.

- Two wrongs don't make one right. No matter how you would punish "them" (whoever they are), that wouldn't bring any of the dead back.

- Any form of punishment aimed at any innocent people (were they connected to terrorists or not) will most probably just raise a new generation of suicide-hijackers.

All in all, the people like you who shout out stupid words before they think what they are saying, make me think that if there is any country in the world deserving what happened yesterday, it is your country.

-Villain

Reading this stuff is becoming tiresome. All of this you deserve it crap. Listen to yourself. NOBODY deserves what happened yesterday, NOBODY. Whether it's 1 dead, or 10,000, no one deserves to die this way.

Well after comforting my friend's wife and their new born most of the night hoping that he some how got out of the first building hit. I come out here and read this crap! I don't care what you think about americans and our life style this is only the beginning of the carnage that will happen in the next few years and all you little boys on this forum who think this is cool you'll probable get a first hand look at how cruel war can be. It's a shame that we can't just all get along!

Still hoping.........

Originally posted by Liquid Tension
Well after comforting my friend's wife and their new born most of the night hoping that he some how got out of the first building hit. I come out here and read this crap! I don't care what you think about americans and our life style this is only the beginning of the carnage that will happen in the next few years and all you little boys on this forum who think this is cool you'll probable get a first hand look at how cruel war can be. It's a shame that we can't just all get along!
Still hoping.........

I sincerelry hope Goerge Bush is not stupid enough to make this into war

Well, I haven't posted in a few weeks (moving in and getting sttled at college), but now seems right to resume posting. This is insane. My mom called me at school early and is screaming something about a terrorist attack so I turn on the TV just as the second plane hits. It was the most horrible thing I have ever seen. I lived in the New York NEw Jersey area for 16 years, and...well, I was in shock. Thinking, There's no way the WTC is just GONE. But shit, it is. I was in tears on the phone with my parents. My dads cousin walked from the site to my grandparents apartment on the upper westside covered in ash and blood. Horrible day in history.....

Just one more thing - I'm angry at no one here, nor at anyone in particular.

This just gets me angered at the world we live in, and it highlights the complexities of the world ever trying to get along. Hey, the USA has proven its ability to be at the top of the military world, and this shows that even the most powerful can succumb. Human nature dictates that revenge will happen, war if you will.

I look at the non-US posts, and since I live here in the US, I guess this is my first taste of what the rest of the world has been enduring. Just don't contradict yourself by saying things like killing others won't bring the dead back, but the US deserves it. I'll say it once (or a million times) - no one deserves to die in any way other than ones own body giving up- this was not that - it was a senseless crime.

And yes - we should all get along, because if we don't, the act of terrorism has won. Fear, division amoungst oneselves - it's all part of the aftermath of what terrorists want.

They said something about 5 Arabs being suspects this morning I see. When I got to work, a woman told me they found some car parked illegally and when the police checked it out it has maps and instructions of some kind about flying the planes. But, the problem with this is so many myths are being started, that's it's hard to believe one person and not the other. I've heard so many "stories" that never were confirmed.

I think the most horrifying thing was watching it on TV live and knowing, "Holy shit. This is actually happening to people in NY and DC as we speak." Even more horrifying than that must be helping clean up the wreckage. Shit, I couldn't imagine.

I've lost my temper a few times yesterday. Once someone was saying how cool it was. They thought it was cool because it didn't affect them or anyone in their small circle of people they cared about personally and immediately. They weren't worried about what's going to come of it. What our country is going to do because of it and THEN what might happen because of what we do! I'm not confident with our president. I'm afraid with him and I'm thanking that he doesn't make the final decisions.

My cousin couldn't get her kids off of the military base in TX. She's freaking out. Won't even let kids off the base? I know there are security issues right now...? I've flown someplace almost every year of my life from Login Airport in Boston. Two of those planes came out of there. SHIT! When planes get hi-jacked, we should expect the worse, but no one ever does. Hi-jacked planes always land (with a few exceptions before this) sooner or later safe and sound.

I was listening to the radio and heard the women announce when they located the last hi-jacked plane yesterday and its position was not being released. I think they shot it down just like I think they shot down the plane off the coast of Maine a while back.

I see them dancing in the street in Pakistan. They don't look like they realize that we will retaliate? Either that or they expect it and don't care because they've won already in their own eyes. Its so mind blowing to see others dancing because they've killed. Then last night with bombing in Afghanistan. Wow...

For one second last night I thought, "Imagine if my short lifetime is going to witness WWIII? Or even the end of the world somehow?" I can't help but to imagine the worse, but that was insane. I understand why the US is hated by other countries.

How many lives were lost in the disasters? I don't need this figure. I don't need to know that to sleep at night. Everyone is so concerned with it. I can imagine it. It was catastrophic. Hearing a number at this point would only make it seem that much worse. I can SEE how bad it is. Everyone could and still can see it.

Lynn

Am I like them. Those who mourn and turn away."

God, what's goin' on?!?! Fuckin' stupid assholes killed more than 25 000(!!!) innocent people! I can't agree with this thought in my mind: 25 000 innpcent souls, how many men now left without parents, sisters, brothers ! What hatred was in fucking stupid brains of fucking BASTARDS, that planned this shit and made it reality?!?!

Originally posted by Lina
no, i think they'd like you because you both let your version of God direct your actions and because you seem to hold some rather third-world beliefs (i.e. on the death penalty or creationism).

i wasn't taking back what i said, just clarifying it -- so my anger didn't cloud my judgment. but i'l say again: i don't think you're the worst person in the world, nor did i imply that you caused the bombing. i didn't even come close to saying that, so don't take so much offense.

All i said was thats when the death penalty comes in. Now how on earth did you take that into the wrong words. We all know that they should pay for what they did. Lina, just becouse you think i belive the death penalty is right , in a different way then yours, dosn't mean you have to start saying all this. What I meant by it was, that George Bush went for the death penalty in texas, and I was deffending him, thats why i said, thats when the death penalty comes in. And if you must know, the terrorist were not CHRISTIANS! so we wouldn't get along. And what do you mean about third world and all, I don't remember talking to you about that. How do you know they believe in creatism. How do you know they believe in the same God as me. They're muslims! Totally different. Maybe you should read a book.

Originally posted by Liquid Tension
Well after comforting my friend's wife and their new born most of the night hoping that he some how got out of the first building hit.

Still hoping.........

Hoping with you there mate....

>Its obvious everyone feels very strongly about
>this, so if we want to discuss something like
>it, can't we try and do it without getting
>emotional?

No, godisanatheist. Emotional is good, let people vent their feelings. Better to get emotional here than people going outside to beat up the first arab they see or some such.

metalmancpa:

>we've all been de-sensitized.

Yes but when? People have been fighting wars without caring much for enemies dying for quite some time now. And I'm sure you're not unaware that the u.s is THE enemy for many many people.

>I hear what you're saying, and it sounds like
>a lot of other crap I hear.

You can call it crap because you're angry, but for it to have any impact you'll have to explain what 'other crap' you're talking about.

>Call it what it is - a senseless act of mass
>murder. Why is it always about who deserves
>it, had it coming, etc etc? Truely innocent
>people were killed, caught in the crossfire
>of a global sentiment that's been brewing.

I call it whatever I please. Innocent people getting killed is not a new phenomena, and neither is your anger with it.

>It's horrible - plain and simple.

It's life, too.

I visited a swedish forum today and was really disgusted when I read some comments from a guy called Sakaraja. He meant that USA DESERVED this because what they did in WWII, Vietnam, South America etc.

On the other hand it makes me really happy to see so many of you people react on this awful matter.

Originally posted by svenske kocken
He meant that USA DESERVED this because what they did in WWII, Vietnam, South America etc.

Yeah.. I can imagine someone preaching how "the USA deserves to be punished for sticking their noses into none of their business in all these recent wars around the world!"

However, those people don't seem to realize the thing said in the article metalmancpa posted. Some people can't appreciate being helped.

"All in all, the people like you who shout out stupid words before they think what they are saying, make me think that if there is any country in the world deserving what happened yesterday, it is your country. " - posted by villain

listen to me you asshole. thousands of people died, innocent people, for absolutely nothing! thousands of fucking innocent people. And then, people in the middle east were dancing and celebrating. When a tragedy like that happens in your country, and 2 of the people you love the most are in danger of dying, and across the country other people are dancing and singing, i doubt you would feel very different from the way i feel now.

You said, "you americans have been supporting terrorism blah blah blah blah and dancing" Im sorry, but i can't recall the last time i danced in the street when thousands of innocent people died.... nor do i have ANYTHING to do with terrorism...

Another thing i'd like to add - Why the fuck are you referring to us as "you americans".... do you have a prejudice against us or something? I've talked to many people from many other countries around the world and they have the same views as me, and yes, they have used the term "sand my pals" so maybe YOU are the one who should think before you say things

here this pretty much SUMS UP EVERYTHING, if you people keep replying to me, telling me that i am racist, then it means you clearly havent read and THOUGHT about my post and what the fuck i am saying
----- Thousands of people die - My good friend and dad could be dead - people are dancing and singing in the street celebrating it both in other countries and america - I haven't done ANYTHING to them, neither have the innocent people who died - There fore i will call them dirty sand my pals... becuase they are scumbags for dancing celebrating mass murder, and becuase they are ignorant becuase they dont realize THEIR people died too. The definition of racism is prejudice towards someone's race.... im not saying that they are dirtbags because they are palestinians or whatever the fuck they are, im saying they are dirtbags becuase THEY FUCKING CELEBRATED THIS SHIT!!! if you dont understand this then you have problems

"listen to me you asshole. thousands of people died, innocent people, for absolutely nothing!"

Just for comparison: there has been more innocent civilian deaths in Iraq due to the illegel munitions used there ten years ago - every year hundreds of children die there because of that AND LOT OF PEOPLE IN AMERICA WERE DANCING WHEN THE GULF WAR ENDED!!

"You said, "you americans have been supporting terrorism blah blah blah blah and dancing" Im sorry, but i can't recall the last time i danced in the street when thousands of innocent people died.... nor do i have ANYTHING to do with terrorism..."

Neither do those people dancing in streets - only very few of them (if any) have ever terrorized anyone. You, on the other hand, pay taxes to US Government, who use that money to train CIA to kill THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Think about it - American terrorists have killed HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE during the last century. You are a terrorist-supporter my friend, just as much as any Palestinian or "Indian".

Also, has it come to your mind that the people behind the hijacks might be American? Perhaps they were your fascist buddies like the Oklahoma bombardiers? Yet you're blaming innocent people all the time.

And to your final point: Yes, I understand you are upset and I agree that NO-ONE should celebrate such accidents. Yet, your hypocritical attitude does not help it at all. And attacking another civilian don't bring your dead back, as I said.

And yes, NO-ONE deserves such deaths - the sad thing is that such things just happen in the world and the only thing that can prevent them is complete peace. The USA has just been the main war-wager during the last hundred years... And they help ONLY those who they like - they have never truly helped Palestinians for example.

My final advice to you "Mikael is God": calm down - you are only hurting your own credibility by yelling around without further thought. I have nothing against Americans like Opet, but I have a lot against those Americans, who act before they think.

-Villain (a very sad peacemaker)