The worst band of all time!

my pick for worst band ever would have to be...

Rancid,god they fucking suck ass logs!
i mean how fuckin stupid do you have to be running around in a mowhawk telling people punk's not dead when such a form of music never truly existed
maaaahhhhaaannnn what a bunch of fuckin ingrates!!!
although i admit the singer's chic is one hot mommy

anyways, the rest of my list would look like...

2.hoobasuck(can you say incubus rip-off,which itself is a pink floyd rip off)
3.puddle of squirt,does the vocalist have to blatantly rip off kurt cobain's vocal stylings?
4.papa blow,their latest single sounds like the backstreet boys with power chords

these bands are GAY GAY GAY!
and before anyone calls me a homophobe understand that phobia's include fear of something,i dont fear fudgepackers, i hate them!

Originally posted by Degenerate Machinery
my pick for worst band ever would have to be...

Rancid,god they fucking suck ass logs!
i mean how fuckin stupid do you have to be running around in a mowhawk telling people punk's not dead when such a form of music never truly existed
maaaahhhhaaannnn what a bunch of fuckin ingrates!!!
although i admit the singer's chic is one hot mommy

anyways, the rest of my list would look like...

2.hoobasuck(can you say incubus rip-off,which itself is a pink floyd rip off)
3.puddle of squirt,does the vocalist have to blatantly rip off kurt cobain's vocal stylings?
4.papa blow,their latest single sounds like the backstreet boys with power chords

these bands are GAY GAY GAY!
and before anyone calls me a homophobe understand that phobia's include fear of something,i dont fear fudgepackers, i hate them!

I agree with your choice of fuckwit bands but whats this crap about Punk never truly existed??

the ramones just wanted to play good rock n roll not invent a new genre,thats why their songs werent to long,it was a reaction to the "corporate rock" of the time.The sex pistols were just a boy band consisting of a bunch of druggies,their songs were short because they lacked talent.

thus inspiring more bands with two minute,3 chord songs who have nothing better to say than "fuck shit up"
a phrase by which all accounts means absolutley nothing but has become a staple to millions of teens wordwide

sad indeed

of course there are exceptions to talentles "punk" bands,but these are few...

Like it or not Degenerate Machinery.. Punk and metal influenced each other. Thrash Metal wouldn't of existed if it wasn't for hardcore punk, that's why another word for Thrash is punk metal.
Personally, I like some punk/hardcore bands but I prefer metal.

Originally posted by Ultimate_Symphony
:lol: :lol: Can't you guys see the humor behind Doom's posts? hahaha :lol: guys quit being so serious if you didn't notice you are fueling his need for entertainment. You are the puppets and he's the master remember :rolleyes:

Actually sadly you're quite right, I don't think anyone has realized my humour yet... then again I sense sarcasm here... but I do find it funny how people are taking me so seriously, and the fact that I'm actually arguing with them while joking and still holding my groud is funny.

I mean check out the "Hardcore Yay or Nay" thread. Now want to know something hilarious? I like SOME HxC. :lol:

Originally posted by apex nemesis
I don't think slagging everyone and everything off is funny in itself. If he does do it in a comical character style to be funny and entertain then it doesn't really work as I haven't laughed yet. Certainly not 3 emoticos worth of laughter!

Man, it's when people like you get annoyed with me that I know my goal has been fulfilled. You think I didn't know my argument on Brits being Gay would get attention? Or my argument on CoF being the worst (though they are quite bad). I just love watching you people so fast to retaliate, honestly, learn something called "sarcasm".

By the way, another interesting fact, I'm part British. :lol:

Originally posted by apex nemesis
Oh I didn't for one second think that i was going to convert him or anything. I just found him a bit irritating with his constant negative digs so I commented on it. It wasn't like he really bothered me or anything.

...and stop those rolly eyes dammit. You will make yourself dizzy.

Being critical of everything is a form of humour... If you met me in person (which you wont) you'd understand.

Originally posted by ProphesizedDoom
Actually sadly you're quite right, I don't think anyone has realized my humour yet... then again I sense sarcasm here... but I do find it funny how people are taking me so seriously, and the fact that I'm actually arguing with them while joking and still holding my groud is funny.

I mean check out the "Hardcore Yay or Nay" thread. Now want to know something hilarious? I like SOME HxC. :lol:

:lol: the last sentence was a sarcastic comment :cool: I'm watching that hardcore thread and there's some funny shit going on there :lol:

the worst non metals bands are in decending order

10 travis (boring and twee)
9 the hives (oh look their so mad and cool and with their exaggerated accents and playing to anglo saxon conceptions of foreginers)
8 nickleback (what can i say its just shit)
7 puddle of mudd ( Nirvana for investment bankers)
6 the datsuns ( its just a watered down AC/DC with a bunch of media whores playing the songs a bit slower)
5 the strokes (oh the hype would they get as far if their singers dad want a multi millionaire)
4 linkin park ( a boyband with guitars BB Makk turned up to 11)
3 sum 41 ( we are metal we are! rob halfrod says so and hes metal personifed)
2 the stereophonics ( the sound of every paul weller b side mixed with every rod stewart tribute band)
1 flogging molly (pop punk with banjos)

in the metal sector about power metal band have a shot at this title but its got to be nile
say what you like about CoF but at least they have a tune
Nile is just a low level rumlbing noise just stick your head in a washing machine your hear something similar
and lyrically its all about fucking men with the heads of animals
these musically challenged twats should have their hands cut off so they cant make the same wankerish album over and over again

i dunno but i much rather prefer a metal band with an original gimmick rather than a metal band with an unoriginal gimmick

nevermind the fact that cof are just a bunch of cocksuckers

Easily Limp Fucking Bizkit!

I wanna strangle Fred Durst, run a blade through the stomach of his dead corpse, rip out his intestines, and hang em from a fuckin flagpole. That faggot.

Man, it's when people like you get annoyed with me that I know my goal has been fulfilled. You think I didn't know my argument on Brits being Gay would get attention? Or my argument on CoF being the worst (though they are quite bad). I just love watching you people so fast to retaliate, honestly, learn something called "sarcasm".

I never really got annoyed with you. Don't flatter yourself. Mildly irritated like when a child stares at you in the supermarket but not annoyed. You have an obvious craving for attention and whilst I did give you that attention I think you over indulged in it. You ate the whole pizza when there was only one slice to begin with.

You don't need to tell me about sarcasm. Brits practically invented sarcasm. It is Americans who have difficulty grasping the concept.

The worst band of all time is undeniably... DARKTHRONE :puke: How can anyone like them? Horribly produced, the worst of a horrible genre...

Originally posted by Schraiber
The worst band of all time is undeniably... DARKTHRONE :puke: How can anyone like them? Horribly produced, the worst of a horrible genre...

I dunno man. Granted i've only really heard A Soulside Journey which absolutly ripped. I'm not the biggest Black Metal fan but there are some awsome bands in this genre, but I believe their first album was absolutly stunning. Their many other bands out there that are far more worthy for this thread...Def Leppard :lol:

Originally posted by SculptedCold
Awww hey now man, how can you dispute the rocking grandeur of Hysteria and Pyromania???? And thier drummer only has one arm, how more kvlt can you get? :p

HAHAHAHAHA

The drummer in def leppard's only got one arm.
The drummer in def leppard's only got one arm.