The Worst Video Games Ever

Was that the game where you were a beach ball rolling around on some tiles where gravity was all fucked up and you needed to collect keys? I think I remember playing that in primary school :rofl:.

The Fable series,while the game play is pretty good,the first had empty promises,and a very annoying story. "My whole family died! Oh wait,sis is alive...and so is mom...ok,so Dad just died." And within the second,the game play is repetitive,and the big boss "fight" at the end is such a let down.All of this powering up to not even use it. Surely,a waste of time.

The Fable series,while the game play is pretty good,the first had empty promises,and a very annoying story. "My whole family died! Oh wait,sis is alive...and so is mom...ok,so Dad just died." And within the second,the game play is repetitive,and the big boss "fight" at the end is such a let down.All of this powering up to not even use it. Surely,a waste of time.

I love The Fables series but Yeah...It's a big waste once you beat it and find out the game sucks lol.

How about every James Bond game that isn't Goldeneye.