The WoY Beer Thread.

Oak Aged Beer:

InnisGunnbottletree.jpg

Actually, I'm not. I'm a Quality Control Engineer. My friend is a hairdresser though, do you think that's where the head comes from? Let's hope :heh:

Actually, I'm not. I'm a Quality Control Engineer. My friend is a hairdresser though, do you think that's where the head comes from? Let's hope :heh:

Er well my sister is a training hairdresser and she has a severd head to practive on :lol:

Just for once :Smug: I´m drinking drinking cheap ass Harboe Pilsner (canned). Went to the German border 2 weeks ago and bought 12 cases of em, for about $70, which is really fucking cheap, in Denmark that is...

Soo... :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

i payed for the beer and it was like really late and then they bought really shitty stuff

milwaukeesbesticebottles.jpg

milwaukee's best which sucks

139195411_8e3de3fdcd_o.jpg

and this hamm's stuff which my friends said was so bad i didnt even touch it

i said screw it and just took some early time's shots

earlytimes.jpg

nobody else was drinking so i said screw it and tonight looks good :)

on top of the beer there is gonna be some smirnoff and im hoping to get some mike's hard lemonade... god damn i love that stuff
MikesHardLemonard6nr.bmp

Whoaaaaaaaa! I need to try some of that Innis & Gunn. Looks very interesting.

Lately I haven't been drinking much beer (well... except for Saturday night, but I wasn't drinking beer for the enjoyment, I was trying to get slaughtered ;) ) cause I acquired a bottle of Laphroaig scotch whisky. Fantastic stuff, quite a strong peaty/smokey taste to it that stays in the mouth.

I've been to Czech last week and the week before nd this country is not for nothing the home of beer!
gambrinus.jpg

Oh, Gambrinus! :)

Another great one is Zlatý Bažant
10165.jpg

and Svijany
svijany.jpg