The Wrath Of The Norsemen Tour - Australia / New Zealand

Because it's Amon Amarth finally getting their booties to Oz? Only something I've been dreaming about for the last 2years hahaha. And now it's finally happening and I might not be there! I knew it would happen though. Spend 21years in Sydney, go away for one and BAM hey! Amon are touring Oz! :lol:

It's one thing to see a favourite band. It's quite another to see them in your hometown. Specially when said hometown is at the opposite side of the bloody planet and most bands don't bother coming down because it costs more then they make back to get there. :p

We so should book out The Arthouse or something.....i can imagine a private show by AA for the forumers + close friends....now that would be something!! The Arty is easy to get on a Wednesday.... Clint, you get AA! ;)

Actually that could work in with the BBQ too man, i know there is often a BBQ there before gigs...

Someone slap me so i stop dreaming!

It would be good if the Amon Amarth guys did a signing at Metal Mayhem or somewhere.

I just had a mystery parcel turn up in my mailbox today :Smokedev:

I opened it up and expected a bill of something from germany as it had a Metalblade sticker on in....

So I opened it, finding a poster of Amon Amarth, in the centre of it is a hammer supported on the left and right by dragonship heads and a photo of the band at the bottom. FUCKING AWESOME :Smokin:

Then to my suprise as well is a nice little white piece of paper, puzzled I flip it over :hotjump:

IT'S A SIGNED PHOTO OF THE WHOLE BAND. :worship:

I sat down and nearly missed the chair, gobsmacked. The stamp on the back of the envelope has "Karl-Heinz Schuster".

So who do I owe the shipful of mead to :worship:kickass::worship:

Thank you in advance, this is like best suprise EVER!! :headbang::headbang:

ONE FUCKING MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!! So who is going to the first Australian show??? Adelaide??? I will be landing at the airport at 12:00 (lunch time) So if anyone is going to be in Adelaide then we should all meet up for some pre drinks!

vaughan, my girlfriend and I will be at the adelaide show brother! we arrive at 1200 as well. what flight are you on? we are on the 1110 melb to adelaide qantas QF681. i bet you're on the same flight as us!!!!!!

fucking brutal!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

we're staying an extra night in adelaide, then vaughan and i are flying to sydney on the 6th. arrive approx 1.15pm that arvo. my gf isn't coming to sydney so she is going back to melbs.

can't fucking wait brother! we'll have to arrange something to do when we all hit adelaide!!!!!!!!!!

haha fuck, so we're all gettin the same plant to Adelaide?!

Is that what you rang for today clint? my charger is broken and my battery is dead now, so i couldnt ring you back, and i was at work when you rang.

I wanna get hammered that day, but i promised myself to stay pretty sober (or at least try) for the first gig, then just get completely fucked the rest of the time.

Less than a month now cunts!!! \m/

haha fuck, so we're all gettin the same plant to Adelaide?!

Is that what you rang for today clint? my charger is broken and my battery is dead now, so i couldnt ring you back, and i was at work when you rang.

I wanna get hammered that day, but i promised myself to stay pretty sober (or at least try) for the first gig, then just get completely fucked the rest of the time.

Less than a month now cunts!!! m/

fix ya phone ya cunt! i sent ya an sms yesterday hahaha
:headbang:

I can't fucking believe I am about to see the greatest band in existence live in Melbourne... In roughly ONE month from now!! Holy fucking shit. I'm going to be smiling like a little kid all the way through the show. Hahah! Can't fucking wait for this!!!! \m/