THEOCRACY SIGNS TO SONYBMG!!!

Matt,

Congrats bro!!! You guys must be so relieved it's not even funny. I'm so happy for you guys! :) I LOVE the new R&B style. It's so much more "metal" than the actual metal.

lol love the mp3.

Hope the "real" label search is going well!

Sean

:OMG: I always thought that Theocracy was good, but with the direction of the new album, it is gone beyond good, and into the realms of perfection. The combination of Death Metal, Country and R&B is breathtaking. Im gonna go and sell all my Opeth albums now, as I don't need them anymore ;)

This is the funniest April's Fool joke ever :lol:

But what is really scary, is that the R&B and Country parts are better than real R&B and Country music :ill:

The death metal growls got me roaring in laughter :p

Wow... when I got to the part about country & R&B I almost had a heart attack. Awesome! The sample rocks haha \m/

Don't know about the funniest, though... "Skeletor Goes To Mars" was pretty dang hard to beat, though all the product tie-ins might put this one over.

Wow, LOVE the new direction Matt! So diverse! And that calendar is so amazing, I think I'll pick one up in Borders as soon as they release.

Nate

Rolling on the floor laughing... Just too funny. I'm looking forward to next years 1st of April. :) (Oh and I hope that one is not about labels... ;))

Hahaha, great stuff... Scent of Hinds... have to get some of that for sure...
The song was hilarious... never heard country mixed with death metal before... pretty innovative indeed. Great laugh guys, thanks! :headbang:

Well done!

I could barely contain myself. I warned my coworker I might start laughing out loud (I was listening to it on headphones). I was covering my mouth the whole time, smiling and laughing.

The rap part was the best ever!

the growls are just... ...lovely!

but Matt, I wonder have much time you spend in this happy april fool ?

greetings from Germany

Anyone transcribe the lyrics yet? I'm having trouble with the second part. He keeps saying "Bula bula bula!" over and over again. What word is that? Anyway, killer stuff! Is there gonna be a remix album, by chance?