Theocracy YouTube Contest: 30 Pieces of Silver covers

No comments for 48 hours after I put these in the thread??? Is everyone missing this thread because I made it sticky? Unsticking to find out...

I have a question for Matt or Ulterium: I think I may want to do a keyboard cover and a vocal cover. Is it legal in this contest to submit two covers?

The second one is pretty good. It very hard to sing that high, and it sounds very accurate ! (though at some moments it could be better)

Haha, me and a friend of mine were saying, how lame would it be if Theocracy members went and did their own cover, making it even better than before, and then won their own contest! :p

Haha, me and a friend of mine were saying, how lame would it be if Theocracy members went and did their own cover, making it even better than before, and then won their own contest! :p

Well, call it lame, but wouldn't an even better version of 30 Pieces Of Silver big win for every fan?:p

The contest idea is great!
I've been playing guitar for 2½ years now, let's see if I can play along, man you pick fast in that track...

Hey everyone,
This is my entry for the Theocracy YouTube Contest. Me playing 30 Pieces of Silver on the drums. Hope you enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm depressed that we're already into the last 2 weeks and there's only three videos...anyway, I'm planning on doing mine today :D

Here It is! Scary thought: My brother (Guitr4God) was recording his video in the room behind me...COMPETITION! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Comments?

Last edited by a moderator:
I used:

ESP LTD F-100FM (Guitar)
Zoom G1XN (Pedal)
Peavey Blazer (Amp)

Hope you likey! :D

I think Theocracy should add in that the first place winner gets to choose the location of a concert, and get free front row tickets and a meet the band.....(But I'm being greedy now, huh? :D)

I'm impressed with Alonso Zø Donoso and the guitar cover. Very nice job guys, would love to see more covers. It's nice to see other people that really like Theocracy.

I wasn't saying that the other covers were bad, just that I enjoyed those two the most, by the way.

Btdubs I'm going to do the solo :DDD I'm doing the video with a split screen so I can do all of the leads and rhythm. I have the rhythm down already and the leads behind the chorus so I'll hopefully get my entry up by Friday but I don't want to rush myself so don't hold me to that lol