At250de
M160
M201
57+421
57+160
57+201
57+pr30

At least that's the idea for the first set

Count me in.TAKE MY MONEY, GODDAMMIT!!!!

Also..considering the typical impulse user of this forum i would
make at least a couple of "sweet spots" with the mesa OS and the 57... XD

When should we be expecting it?? a couple of weeks? a month? more?...
Just to know..(and to start saving money :rofl:)

Lasse, just try pulse approach (as I described before, pulse sample can be created in every audio-editor), result can be quite good. Even Deconvolver can lead to weird results with some options. Or, at least, compare two approaches.

Will they are impulses with imprinted tubepoweramp? Or are you planning to create IRs of 'clean' cabinets using neutral solid state amp? For the last one there would be a market niche. As far as i know only Redwirez and TwoNotes offers such IRs. And it would be great to have another choice. Guys who not uses only the preamp but their whole Amp-head including the powersection need IRs without imprinted tubepoweramps. It would be more effort to do both variants, but this and if you don't make the mistake of making a lot of unusable IRs it would be the holy grail. E.g. Redwirez's have many distance variants. 0inch; 0.5 ; 1;2;3;4;5;6;12; but it would be more important to have more different between the 0-3inch range instead of having 4-12inch. Furthermore the angled 'fredman' style would be interesting which is missing in the TwoNotes Torpedos.
Just some points you could think about.

Thanks for the tips.
Clean SS power amp sounds like a good idea.
The Only relatively clean power amps I own are a peavy PA amp and my regular hifi amp, not sure if those are clean enough?

That would make 160+ impulses for the first set alone (depending on how many sweet spots I use per mic/cab)...wouldn't that be overkill?

DeLuther: I like the idea of having a simple approach like that, especially since I wouldn't have to pay someone else to do it, which again would make the IR pack cheaper, but I'm afraid of a compromise, if I release something it has to be the best on the market and work with afx etc as well