This forum is closing!!!?

Originally posted by Janne Warman
Well IF Alexi would have said thet EVERY net user is an idiot I´d be upset too. We were talking about how bands websites are full of people just trying to piss everybody off and pick up a fight. These people Alexi called idiots.
Actually I think this board has improved a lot and we don´t see much of that annoying fighting here anymore.

I know exactly what you mean.. I've left a couple of forums because of this... the worst i've seen is the Machine Head forum when i used to go there.. simply sickening..you couldn't post or say a damn thing or get any serious discussion on anything without getting hammered with insults... Everyone insults the band too! Truly fucked up and stupid people if I may say so my self..

Originally posted by Iceheart
I have my doubts if Reno ( admin of hmas.org ) would accept another forum because some time ago he said that he doesn't want more forums...to keep the bandwith at an acceptable rate...

Hi all, figured I'd check in...

That was when I wasn't sure if the addition of the In Flames forum would calm down or not. Now that things have settled down, bandwidth is no longer a concern. Right now, it's more of a 'space" issue than a bandwidth issue, but I can double what we have (which so far we use about 10 - 15% of) for a couple more $'s a month and if things get too bad, then just start doing voluntary donations like UM does. But to sum it up, at this point in time, I think I'd be willing to host CoB's forum (or an un-official forum) if they leave UM, however, I would probably stop accepting forums after that :D

Reno:
about your avatar,

Are you one of those nationalist 'American' pricks?
people like this keep the world fucked up man! That attitude puts a person in the same level as Hussein :puke:

(Yes, I'm aware of my irony with what I said earlier in this thread and I don't mean to pick a fight... but this pisses me off because it's terrible and overwhelming... In this country nowadays people like that are more rampant than Bodomite's posts) (couldn't help that one either :D )

If this forum is indeed closing, I will take full responsibility. I single handedly brought down this board!

I am the God of Destruction! Anything I visit gets ruined.

Originally posted by Janne Warman
Well IF Alexi would have said thet EVERY net user is an idiot I´d be upset too. We were talking about how bands websites are full of people just trying to piss everybody off and pick up a fight. These people Alexi called idiots.
Actually I think this board has improved a lot and we don´t see much of that annoying fighting here anymore.

Thanx for some clearing words...

Originally posted by Reno
...But to sum it up, at this point in time, I think I'd be willing to host CoB's forum (or an un-official forum) if they leave UM, however, I would probably stop accepting forums after that :D

The future is secured then, I think! :D

Originally posted by Tut Ankh Amon
Damn! COB board closing?!
Dude
i sure hope this thread is gay and lying...
or there will never be more SHOE! :zombie:'s, NORSK ARYSK BLACK METAL's or NV bashing me for going into the German thread :(

and i can't ramble on about ass factories in the portugese thread :loco:

Originally posted by Tut Ankh Amon
Damn! COB board closing?!
Dude i sure hope this thread is gay and lying...
or there will never be more SHOE! :zombie:'s, NORSK ARYSK BLACK METAL's or NV bashing me for going into the German thread :(
What about me bashing you for no reason then? :D

God thing Rammstein suck and I hate everything about them. :lol:

:eek: :eek: :eek: I can't believe the ppl who got angry at this... :confused: It was pretty obvious Alexi wasn't referring to everyone on the internet. USE LOGIC: his wife is on the internet all the time.