This is unbelieveable!!!

If he wasn't I'd have to find other roomies, most of my regular buddies wouldn't be coming otherwise. I'm dragging both Drew and John. I just wish I could somehow convince Milton to stop being such a pussy.

I don't consider myself conservative or liberal, just someone with enough common sense to think for myself. Maybe this will open the eyes of some of the bleeding hearts out there.

JOE LEGAL vs. JOSE ILLEGAL

You have two families: "Joe Legal" and "Jose Illegal"
Both families have two parents, two children, and live in California ..

Joe Legal works in construction, has a Social Security Number and makes $25.00 per hour with taxes deducted.

Jose Illegal also works in construction, has NO Social Security Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash "under the table".

Ready? Now pay attention...

Joe Legal: $25.00 per hour x 40 hours = $1000.00 per week, or $52,000.00 Per year. Now take 30% away for state and federal tax; Joe Legal now has $31,231.00.

Jose Illegal: $15.00 per hour x 40 hours = $600.00 per week, or
$31,200.00 per year. Jose Illegal pays no taxes. Jose Illegal now has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays medical and dental insurance with limited coverage for His family at $600.00 per month, or $7,200.00 per year. Joe Legal now Has $24,031.00.

Jose Illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the state and local clinics at a cost of $0.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has
$31,200.00.

Joe Legal makes too much money and is not eligible for food stamps or Welfare. Joe Legal pays $500.00 per month for food, or $6,000.00 per Year. Joe Legal now has $18,031.00.

Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps And welfare. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays rent of $1,200.00 per month, or $14,400.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $9,631.00.

Jose Illegal receives a $500.00 per month federal rent subsidy. Jose Illegal pays out that $500.00 per month, or $6,000.00 per year. Jose Illegal Still has $ 31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays $200.00 per month, or $2,400.00 for insurance. Joe Legal Now has $7,231.00.

Jose Illegal says, "We don't need no stinkin' insurance!" and still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal has to make his $7,231.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, Etc.

Jose Illegal has to make his $31,200.00 stretch to pay utilities,
Gasoline, and what he sends out of the country every month.

Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after Work.

Jose Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

Joe Legal's and Jose Illegal's children both attend the same school. Joe Legal pays for his children's lunches while Jose Illegal's children get A government sponsored lunch. Jose Illegal's children have an after School ESL program. Joe Legal's children go home.

Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same police and fire services, But Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay.

Do you get it, now? :mad:

If you vote for or support any politician that supports illegal
Aliens...

You are part of the problem!

It's way PAST time to take a stand for America and Americans!
What are you waiting for? Pass it on.

If you vote for or support any politician that supports illegal
Aliens...

You are part of the problem!

It's way PAST time to take a stand for America and Americans!
What are you waiting for? Pass it on.

If you vote for or support any politicians at all, you are part of the problem.

It still boggles the mind that people look at things like this then continue to buy into the idea that hapless people crossing an imaginary line are the problem, and continue to have no apparent notion that ridiculous entitlements funded by people forced to pay "taxes" at gunpoint are in fact the fundamental cause of these issues.

Actually, Jose Illegal probably stole (or purchased) an actual citizen's SSN to work under, causing an identity theft problem.
This happens a LOT.

This is the prevalent situation. I worked for a company that was understaffed at the time I joined. A Hispanic supervisor basically vanished for 3 or 4 days and I was told by the district mgr (who was also Hispanic)to overlook his absence. A few days later the supervisor showed up with 6 new employees from California. 2 didn't have any identification. A week later, they had SS cards. :Smug:

ridiculous entitlements funded by people forced to pay "taxes" at gunpoint are in fact the fundamental cause of these issues.

^ this and the issue that I discussed above.

Joe Legal has to make his $7,231.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, Etc.

Jose Illegal has to make his $31,200.00 stretch to pay utilities,
Gasoline, and what he sends out of the country every month.

Hmm.. what was it I said earlier in this thread?...

Oh, right.

SUBJECTIVE STATISTICS ARE SUBJECTIVE.

Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after Work.

Or perhaps Joeanne Legal also makes a living wage as a working woman of say, $50,000 per year, doubling household income.

Jose Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

If he chooses to go back to Mexico, and attempts to risk his safety coming back to the USA, once again, via bribing human smugglers, or walking for miles across a desert with only the water he can carry. Or else he can rely on letters or phone calls and not see his family for years, and simply send them the money he makes so they can, you know, eat something other than dirt cookies.

Joe Legal's and Jose Illegal's children both attend the same school. Joe Legal pays for his children's lunches while Jose Illegal's children get A government sponsored lunch. Jose Illegal's children have an after School ESL program.

When in reality, Joe Legal and his Wife probably live in the Suburbs, along with other upper middle class white folk, and their children likely attend private school, or public schools that enjoy bigger budgets, more teachers, and statistically better academia scores due to not living in poverty, where as Jose Illegal, if he has children in the USA, is more probable to be living in poverty, in low income housing and neigbourhoods with poorer schools that do far worse. Jose Illegal's children are in an ESL program because children need education. You cannot punish the children for sins of the father.

Joe Legal's children go home

To spend time with their family, do their homework, and interact with parents who have an idea on how to help their children with said homework.

Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same police and fire services, But Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay.

Joe Legal is several times more likely to report any and all types of crimes committed against his person and his family because he does not fear the police and fire services. Jose Illegal does not enjoy this benefit and will allow crime to go unreported because he is terrified of being deported.

I don't consider myself conservative or liberal, just someone with enough common sense to think for myself. Maybe this will open the eyes of some of the bleeding hearts out there.

JOE LEGAL vs. JOSE ILLEGAL

You have two families: "Joe Legal" and "Jose Illegal"
Both families have two parents, two children, and live in California ..

---------------------------------

Do you get it, now? :mad:

Yeah, I get it. Doesn't really take Sherlock Holmes to tell who is the actual crook in this play taking advantage of the illegals... :heh:

Ask who benefits most, follow the robbed tax monies and you'll discover the big rat. :zombie:

eeeh...what was it you were saying about subjective statistics again? That's a two-way street you're driving down.

The difference is, mine can be proven by real life experiences (find me a community of illegal immigrant families who lives as well off as an upper middle class white families and maybe I'll take you seriously) where Thor's information is obviously stupid, inaccurate, irrelevant propaganda.

Joe Legal: $25.00 per hour x 40 hours = $1000.00 per week, or $52,000.00 Per year. Now take 30% away for state and federal tax; Joe Legal now has $31,231.00.

Interesting thread on a number of levels. :Smug:

All I've got to say is no way is someone making $50k a year, with kids, child care, education, medical expenses etc. getting taxed at 30%. It may start out looking like that, but after filing a proper tax return it will be closer to 12% or even less. I've been filling out long (very long) returns for over 25 years, and there ain't no way I'm paying 30%.

As always there is more than one side to every argument. There are winners and losers on both sides no matter how you look at it. The gov and the richies in big finance are the ones bending everyone over and playing both sides against the other. Just my 2 cents.

I laugh at your pathetic attempts at a left/right paradigm argument. THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE. Only what you are lead to believe. "Oh liberals suck!" "Nuh uh! Conservatives suck!" Pathetic, and it is exactly why we will never advance as a society or a country any further than the establishment has us now. Divide and conquer.