This is what happens when you spit on Blaze Bailey

haha, that was good. the whole time he's pointing at the guy yet remembers when to sing through all that damn soloing. yeah, bad vocals.

A few comments:

- Blaze just stands there like someone nailed his feet to the floor
- wow... his vocals suck
- How amateurish of Blaze not to walk to the side of the stage and quietly alert security. He's fortunate a riot didn't break out.
- A pussy move by whoever spit on him. Blaze looks like he spends a good deal of time in the weight room. I'm guessing he would have shit-hammered whoever did it.

Zod

- Blaze just stands there like someone nailed his feet to the floor
yeah because he tried to keep track of the guy so he could point him out after the song was finished

i swear if i had blaze and steve just standing still and STARING INTENTLY and POINTING at me through an entire song i would be scared out of my shits to say the least

Gaahhh, his wailing makes me want to choke him. It is pretty funny how steve and him give the guy the death glare through the whole song though.

HAHAHAHA :lol::lol:

It does sound like Bruce when he starts yelling. He certainly has a way with words.

"I'll punch your fucking head, rip it off your fucking ass, and shove it up your butt. You stupid dickface."

Genius.

JayKeeley said:
I think Blaze may have met the "Bruce Brigade" down in Chile that evening.

I'm surprised he even finished that concert, the booing from that point onward must have been deafening. And Steve probably rang up Bruce's number begging him to rejoin as soon as he got back to his hotel room, if he hadn't already...maybe not, as that rant is by far his greatest contribution to Maiden. :)