What happens when people take the internet too seriously

Well, she is obviously over-sensitive and mid-way retarded. Still, people can be jackasses on the internet.

I for one refuse to laugh at her misery.

Just her lack of personality.

Lunar Still said:
I know what you mean. It's hard for ANYONE to voluntarily sit through 7 minutes of bitching. :lol:
no shit!? I watched like 30 seconds, then skipped to the moment she started to cry, skipped another 2 minutes to realise that she's still crying, then at the end I noticed she turned off the light, but still cries. She must felt pretty dehydrated afterward?

I wish I could find her Youtube profile. I would love to call her something else and for her to make a new video about it.

Its funnier when they cry in real life...

My friend, after I sent this link to him, was suddenly reminded of an incident in math class when this girl, name started with a K, kira or kylie or something like that, for some reason told ME that my semi-satanic beliefs (though that judgement was based on a Behemoth shirt) are "stupid"... she was a rarity in our school... a non-mormon catholic. Then she proceeded to try to make me feel bad about my choices against god...

That usual god exists in your hearts bs, which I responded,
"God exists only in YOUR mind."
"God will make you pay for your sins, Eric. You're going to hell!"
"Prove it..."
"The bible can..."
"And since when was the bible determined fact?"
"It is fact"
"Prove it"
Moment of silence and the watery eyes at this point... then she says:
"All you people do is kill things..."
"The crusades"
"What?"
"Exactly..."

2 minutes later she's crying and screaming about how she was right and I was wrong and that I was going to hell for all eternity, and me and my friend are laughing at the fact that she was being way over emotional to my very non-serious joke of an arguement with her nosey ass.

I think she died earlier in this year in a car crash...

Edit: I've learned, if you say "The crusades" in any religious arguement with a catholic and some christians, you win automatically.

I'm not saying all are stupid, I don't tend to argue with them unless they're:

A) Missionaries walking by me.
B) Calling me wrong for my beliefs.

EricT said:
Its funnier when they cry in real life...

My friend, after I sent this link to him, was suddenly reminded of an incident in math class when this girl, name started with a K, kira or kylie or something like that, for some reason told ME that my semi-satanic beliefs (though that judgement was based on a Behemoth shirt) are "stupid"... she was a rarity in our school... a non-mormon catholic. Then she proceeded to try to make me feel bad about my choices against god...

That usual god exists in your hearts bs, which I responded,
"God exists only in YOUR mind."
"God will make you pay for your sins, Eric. You're going to hell!"
"Prove it..."
"The bible can..."
"And since when was the bible determined fact?"
"It is fact"
"Prove it"
Moment of silence and the watery eyes at this point... then she says:
"All you people do is kill things..."
"The crusades"
"What?"
"Exactly..."

Same thing happened to me...but with a teacher!!!!!

chaos69 said:
Same thing happened to me...but with a teacher!!!!!

When I was in high school, guys in our class (it was not an ordinary class but with 25 guys and 10 chicks) made our Deutsch teacher cry twice weekly... She would always leave in tears and swearing... It once got to the point when she couldn't take it so she hit one of the guys with the book. I felt really sorry for her.

Damn. But that's how we all act in high school. Although I would never have driven a teacher to tears unless she deserved it, like my 9th grade math teacher.

It is different if someone deserves it. When I was in elementary school we "helped" our art teacher to go to a mental institution, but she was unstable before that and she was one of those people who shouldn't even be allowed to deal with children

perniciosa said:
It is different if someone deserves it. When I was in elementary school we "helped" our art teacher to go to a mental institution, but she was unstable before that and she was one of those people who shouldn't even be allowed to deal with children
explain pls! haha

That reminds me of when I made sure that my 9th grade math teacher would not get the job she wanted. That lady was a real bitch to me. I never did anything wrong and she would kick me out for no reason. I didn't mind that since I got a whole period to myself basically, but when I got in trouble for it, that was way too far. So aside from all the smaller things I did to get revenge, like vandalizing her car and stuff like that, she told us all to just behave and to agree with whatever she said because someone from another school is going to be watching her teach to see if they should hire her. So I made sure to question every single thing she said and I even asked her something she could not answer. Then the lady that was watching her commented that it was a good question and what would she say to that, she said "I don't really know". Then the lady said "I think I've seen enough for today, have a nice day everyone" and she left. After that lady left, the teacher was screaming and crying at me for the rest of the school year (which was like a couple of weeks left).