What happens when people take the internet too seriously

dreaming neon darkspot said:
explain pls! haha

Sure, it all happened when I just came to Slovenia and I was still a little "wtf is going on?". So, as retarded as she was she thought that it was really the best to have us (12 year olds) draw a portret of a human and then she yelled at everyone (which was around 4/5 of the class) whose drawing didin't look precisely as the "model". So someone got pissed and stole her keis and locked her in the classroom for a little while like 15 min or so... and then the next day they told us that she "went somewhere to relax" and called a meeting of parents and explained them that we're all fucked up in the head and that they didn't raise ius right and also they said not to tell us where she went... and my parents told me right away

She returned after two months even meaner than the way she was when she left

perniciosa said:
Sure, it all happened when I just came to Slovenia and I was still a little "wtf is going on?". So, as retarded as she was she thought that it was really the best to have us (12 year olds) draw a portret of a human and then she yelled at everyone (which was around 4/5 of the class) whose drawing didin't look precisely as the "model". So someone got pissed and stole her keis and locked her in the classroom for a little while like 15 min or so... and then the next day they told us that she "went somewhere to relax" and called a meeting of parents and explained them that we're all fucked up in the head and that they didn't raise ius right and also they said not to tell us where she went... and my parents told me right away

I met a girl that looked just like you the other day.
I'd do it with her.

perniciosa said:

Is this her
straightjacket.jpg

?

perniciosa said:
good for her! ... and for you!
and if you do it post some pictures....
Oh, the relationship is completely platonic and professional. I just have a bad habit of seperating people I meet into the two categories of those I'd do it with, and those I wouldn't.

metalskater7 said:
Oh, the relationship is completely platonic and professional. I just have a habit of seperating people I meet into the two categories of those I'd do it with, and those I wouldn't.

Oh really? And there actually are people who you wouldn't do it with?