THIS is what is wrong with "Metal"...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=3002730

dont get me wrong, the chick is hot...but...come on.

its really getting to the point to where i dont like to tell people i listen to metal because of what that translates to some people. the same thing happened to punk and hardcore, so why not metal? naa" mean?

Uh, gee, thanks...that was nauseating.

That's metal? Well, I guess I don't listen to metal after all.

The chick ain't all that hot.

By the way...why do you even know about that page? I'd be more concerned about that. :lol:

Uh, gee, thanks...that was nauseating.

That's metal? Well, I guess I don't listen to metal after all.

The chick ain't all that hot.

By the way...why do you even know about that page? I'd be more concerned about that. :lol:

when you go on myspace, the "new bands/ people" section is where i found them, not the fact that im in the top 8, leader of the in this moment street team, and head blog editor.

That is terrible. I was at Food City buying some groceries, and this huge fat chick walks in wearing a Cradle of Filth shirt. As I buy my necessities, a 6 pack of Bass, eggs and milk. I pay, and walk by and as she looks over to notice my good looks I in form her "that is the worst fucking band EVER!" She did the duh duh duh confused sound. The moral of my story is, fat chicks who like cradle of filth will love that gay band.

That is terrible. I was at Food City buying some groceries, and this huge fat chick walks in wearing a Cradle of Filth shirt. As I buy my necessities, a 6 pack of Bass, eggs and milk. I pay, and walk by and as she looks over to notice my good looks I in form her "that is the worst fucking band EVER!" She did the duh duh duh confused sound. The moral of my story is, fat chicks who like cradle of filth will love that gay band.

she didnt look over at you for your looks, she saw eggs and food in your hands.

Maybe she didn't even know it was a band and was simply stating where she was raised.

Eh, Cradle of Filth never used to be associated with those kinds of people until recently. Shit, when they first came out they were touring with Emperor. Ever since about '03/04 when a little label called Roadrunner signed them they've changed a lot.

Dusk and her embrace was ok, but I also could listen to Bal Sagoth back then too haha.