This maybe has been done before

Whose better?

• Vintersorg

Votes: 31 70.5%
  • Vortex

Votes: 13 29.5%

• Total voters
svältvinter said:
both of them has such a kickass falsesingingvoice live!!
Please explain what you mean here...
Do you mean they sing false (like in 'not in tune') or that you like their falsetto's? (not that they use falsetto all that much though)

Tyr said:
Please explain what you mean here...
Do you mean they sing false (like in 'not in tune') or that you like their falsetto's? (not that they use falsetto all that much though)

I love like the things Vintersorg doing on "the black token" on the "from the montains to the shore" part. Maybe one of the things that whould fit into the "most annoyoing moments of vintersorg thread) :D

And when they´are trying to keep a long high tune like vortex doing on the bigining of the dimmuborgir inferno video (http://www.nrk.no/dynasx?p_lenke_id=211100&p_artikkel_id=1751385&mswmext=.asx)

Like i said before, vintersorg i would go with all around. I do like Vortex's clean vocals on the new dimmu album (the only thing i do like about it). And of course his work with Borknagar

I think they both have great voices but... my vote goes for Vintersorg. Vortex does good job in Dimmu, but like someone said on this forum before money seem to mean more than music for him. Ofcourse i may be wrong but don't you have the same feeling sometimes ? He has to concentrate on one band , but he can't/don't want to write to much there. On new dimmu album he sings just in 2 songs...
Now "Vinty" .
"Genuine Pulse" was first song with Vintersorg on voc i heard ( i have never heard bands like Otyg before ) and ... i was very surprised. I liked it very much! I also think that Vintersorg's harsh voc is better than vortex'