This years BM requisite.

Apparently they were invited to play HCII and accepted under the condition that their 8 roadies, 16 groupies, and 3 farm hands could come along for the free ride.

I met the drummer at the end of Noctis Valkyries, the guy is a real piece of work. I innocently asked a question in regards to their "In the Forest" gig that was to take place in Santa Cruz.

RIA: So are tickets available to this forest spectacular?
Douchebag Drummer: HAHAHAHAHA You can't sell out a forest, HAHAHAHAHA!!! He then proceeded to finger his own ass hole. :erk:

Apparently they were invited to play HCII and accepted under the condition that their 8 roadies, 16 groupies, and 3 farm hands could come along for the free ride.

I met the drummer at the end of Noctis Valkyries, the guy is a real piece of work. I innocently asked a question in regards to their "In the Forest" gig that was to take place in Santa Cruz.

RIA: So are tickets available to this forest spectacular?
Douchebag Drummer: HAHAHAHAHA You can't sell out a forest, HAHAHAHAHA!!! He then proceeded to finger his own ass hole. :erk:
lolwut, sounds like a retard. I talked to their frontman and he seemed alright. I dunno man, some people...

DARKESTRAH MUST BE CONSIDERED FOR HC3

"Epos" could be the album of the year.

And keeping with the tradition of flying bands in from all sorts of exotic world locations, how many opportunities do you get to see a band from Krygyztan?