Those Thrash Metal bands...

The first six Exodus albums are all great fun for what they are, but yeah, Bonded By Blood is definitely their peak. Too many inconsistencies/fillers in the Zetro albums.

Could you guys check out my band and let me know what you think? Demented Perception has been compared to a modern version of Razor while Derealization is a little bit better produced and more varied; since you guys are the kings of criticism I'd really love to hear what you think. You can check out the EP's here, feel free to rip me a new one
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8lp5kh

thanks, feel free to be 100% honest; i really want to know what people think of both releases (so far the feedback has been almost 98% positive with the only negative ones absolutely abhorring it).

thanks, feel free to be 100% honest; i really want to know what people think of both releases (so far the feedback has been almost 98% positive with the only negative ones absolutely abhorring it).

well its not bad but i found it a little boring and not so aggressive, i prefer angrier vocals like early max cavalera, so if i would change something it would be the vocals and maybe the guitar scale to something that sounds more aggressive, just saying what i think honestly, you guys are skilled and can improve.

well its not bad but i found it a little boring and not so aggressive, i prefer angrier vocals like early max cavalera, so if i would change something it would be the vocals and maybe the guitar scale to something that sounds more aggressive, just saying what i think honestly, you guys are skilled and can improve.

which EP did you check out? that was something I thought as well, on the new album we're finishing up the vocals are muchhhh more aggressive and passionate; on Demented they felt pretty weak and they got better on Derealization but still not where I want them to be (I'm the singer and guitarist btw haha), thanks for checking it out though!

listened to the first 3 songs..

Derealization - Not a fan of this one. I don't like the pace of the song or the way the vocals sound over the music here. The solo is pretty cool though.

Stunted Survival - Favorite of the 3. It's fast, it thrashes, I like the background shouts coming in every now and then, the riffs and solo are good. Had me nodding along.

Demented Perception - Also good. again I like the more fast paced thrash songs so definitely liking what I hear on this and Stunted Survival. I'm not a huge fan of the vocals but it's thrash so it doesn't matter. I don't pay much attention to vocals in thrash, I listen for the thrashing.

listened to the first 3 songs..

Derealization - Not a fan of this one. I don't like the pace of the song or the way the vocals sound over the music here. The solo is pretty cool though.

Stunted Survival - Favorite of the 3. It's fast, it thrashes, I like the background shouts coming in every now and then, the riffs and solo are good. Had me nodding along.

Demented Perception - Also good. again I like the more fast paced thrash songs so definitely liking what I hear on this and Stunted Survival. I'm not a huge fan of the vocals but it's thrash so it doesn't matter. I don't pay much attention to vocals in thrash, I listen for the thrashing.

thanks for checking those songs out! yeah it seems like you'd be into Demented Perception more (if it had better production haha), glad you at least liked some of it