Thoughts on forums...

Fear not! DarkMare is here! (Wait, maybe that IS a reason to be afraid... :lol: )

I want to keep this forum with a nice and friendly environment, For that reason, I'll ban users that come around starting trouble.

No one comes around starting trouble, in fact no one comes around period :lol: Just lazy ol me and Silent Downfall these days (aside from the Skyfire boys) guess me and SilentD are the only tr00s! :lol: Oh yeah, Opacity and Eld post but its mainly on the Band Name and WA threads...Eraamajarvi doesnt post much anymore, tell her arse to get back here :mad: :p DarkMare after all your random absences you have some work to do :p :lol:

Originally posted by Final_Vision
Oh yeah, Opacity and Eld post but its mainly on the Band Name and WA threads...
I'd really like to post on different threads, it'S just that there's no thread (yet) to which I could contribute :s
a lot is forum-insider's-joking or -talking. not that this is bad! ;) it's entertaining, at least :p but it's nothing everyone can reply to

howgh!!! i mean... i agree with Opi. i'm Borki - Thyrfing - Vintersorg orinted. i like Skyfire forum, but i don't know Skyfire enough to contribute. i spin their album a few times and put on shelf...

i love skyfire. i just forget to post here that often. i mostly stick to the nevermore board. but i was one of the first to post here, i just dont very often hehe.
-neal

of course you do hehe. just too many forums here. most of them contain lots of assholes though, so its getting easier to decide whiche ones to come to. besides, gotta support the little guy.
-neal

well i think becuase the band members participate, it keeps the forum more focused on the band and whats goin on an stuff. its when people get bored that the shit starts hehe.
-neal