Thoughts on forums...

yes, itll be awesome! Henke and Andreas and eveyrone will be like "Henke thanks: His family, the producer, the team, Skyfire, Thyrfing"

than "Jonas thanks: Final_Vision, SilentD (in da HOUSE), DarkMare, etc." loooooool

Yep you gotta do it man, you said you would! :mad: :loco:

Originally posted by stargazer
I don't even know if we will have personal thank-you lists on the album. Would be fun to hear your opinions about such lists... boring or a must have? :)
Must have! And I want to see my name (João Pinheiro --> João, not Joao nor Joäo :lol: :lol: ) there.
Hehehehe :)

Originally posted by Silent Downfall
haha the opeth forum is more in depth with the reviews iced. the opeth forum is the most populated i guess but it doesnt have all the fucking retards. i guess people that listen to opeth are more sophisticated?

that was a very elitist comment ! ... i think the opeth board has drawned people from other boards cause always has nice topics..

the inflames board doesnt have a solution...when a band gets that big and controversy arises only time can stop it ... probably in a couple of years from now on it wil become decent again lol