Thoughts on Trump after his first couple weeks?

Has there been some clear case of corruption yet? Can you point to it?
You cannot realistically expect a government to assign positions to people with zero experience. Then he'd be called incompetent.

I'm not immune to criticizing the dude (and change my avatar lol) if he starts messing up on fundamental issues. Whether on campaign promises, waging endless war$ for 8 years (as his predecessors), screwing the middle class (as his predecessors), etc.

But arguing on non-arguments or biased assumptions gets annoying.

Non arguments? Biased assumptions? Please you sound like a sycophant.

They are not assumptions, he hired fucks from Goldman sachs, a former Soros employee. Also Trump hired Devos, she has ZERO experience but donated millions to republicans. In your own words is that incompetence?

On his campaign promises

Do you really think that Mexico is going to pay for the wall? Fuck no, just like when Obama said we could keep our insurance and doctors if we liked them.

Is he going to lock Hillary up? No

Is he going to fix Obamacare? According to the recently proposed plan from the Trump administration their idea will provide less coverage at a higher cost, which is 100% different from his promise of it being "the best healthcare that covers everybody."

Draining the swamp, yeah he actually weakened Obama's lobbyist plan and hired donors. Just more of Trump's political theater.

Bringing Jobs Back - By keeping his companies in China? Also, corporate welfare was wrong when Obama did it and its wrong when Trump did it too. Giving companies tax write offs or handouts isn't bringing jobs back and neither is trying to shame other companies into following suit when YOU YOURSELF refuse to do so with your own company.

Or do you mean the terrorist-esque promises like bombing the middle east and taking the oil? To mean that sounds like continuing or extending the never ending wars in the middle east.

I live in Georgia and Trump was just pandering to most of the people I know, telling them exactly what they want to hear. Like a cheerleader lol.

I didn't miss your point. You were trying to imply the US is on the verge of becoming Nazy Germany. I simply called you out on it.

As for 'the people', if you are referring about the migrants, the truly humanitarian solution is to relocate them inside the Middle East.
Bringing them into the West harms everyone (including them).

You can tell someone has no actual argument when they dismiss a discussion with virtue-signaling and name calling (ie, ignorant retarded delusional megalomaniac sociopath pathological liar).
Kind of like virtue-signaling and clamoring you are more sensitive/deeply offended about a man having some lewd chat/'impure thoughts' about women than, you know.. millions of actual women.
Islam is much more than just a religion. It is a social/political system as well. And it has interests and goals opposed to those of the West.
Are you perfectly fine with that?

Since you're devolving the thread into 'Nazi comparison'... :S
What would be your opinion if Nazism would have officially been declared a religion/belief system, as Himmler advocated for, during the 1930s? (You do know Nazism had a rather complex religious aspect to it, dating back decades before its rise, I'm sure).

Would you then consider it wrong to criticise concentration camps, slave labor, gas chambers, starvation of prisoners, executions of non-combatant jews, etc etc, if Nazism was denominated as a religion/political religion by mainstream discourse?

Do you consider it wrong to criticise Islam if they burn people alive, drown them in cages, execute non-combatants for not being Muslim, humiliate, degrade, mutilate, torture and murder women for being women, etc etc?
Do you think Trump is 'a Nazi' for condemning those atrocities?

Are you currently seeing people who believe in Islam in the US being thrown on trains, being taken to concentration camps, for instance? Latinos? Jews? Blacks maybe? (I hope you don't get to say 'Islam is a race').

If you are comparing Nazism and Islam, I kind of see the reasoning behind it.

Calling Trump a Nazi because you don't like/understand his way of dealing with 'the swamp' (liberal media/Hollywood/corrupt politicians) is just.. dude, smh.

What the fuck are you saying? Nazism was a movement that originated, at first, against jews, not only against their religion, but against their culture and as a "society" in itself. It was created by Germans, living in Germany, against Immigrants. Nazism was basically against non-German. Don't go try to make us think it was the other way around. The way you describe this, it's as if the Jews were the Nazis...!!

After first world war, there was an increase rage against Jews in Germany, with people saying they were either stealing jobs or being lazy and not having any jobs (plus other complaints). The rage in itself, was not against "their religion" per say, it was against their "way of living", or at least, what Germans thought their way of living was.

The parallel between that and what is happening right now in the US (and perhaps other countries) is so obvious...

Whether one is of the right-wing or left-wing, to be able to have some sort of critical analysis over what your "prefered wing" is bringing to the table is a nice proof of intelligence. To blindly accept everything they say and to even justify their ideas by distorting historical events is quite extraordinary...

If you want to chastise Islam, at least don't compare it to Nazism....

I live in Georgia and Trump was just pandering to most of the people I know, telling them exactly what they want to hear.

I'm not saying you couldn't be right down the line. I'm saying at this point it's too early, and people are freaking out namely on assumptions. As per your example with Obamacare.. You had to wait to see how it was going to turn out.

Of course that's not going to stop people from having opinions and making assumptions.

What the fuck are you saying? Nazism was a movement that originated, at first, against jews, not only against their religion, but against their culture and as a "society" in itself. It was created by Germans, living in Germany, against Immigrants. Nazism was basically against non-German. Don't go try to make us think it was the other way around. The way you describe this, it's as if the Jews were the Nazis...!!

No, you are twisting my argument. I could do the same and accuse you of thinking the West is 'evil' for not wanting to assimilate into Islam.

The 'Islam vs the West' thing is a conflict that dates back many centuries. The military meddling in the Middle East has definitely 'poked at the hornet's nest' and revived it somewhat, so to speak.

I agree there's a parallel between the 'nationalistic' views/rhetoric in between the past and now. What is not (yet, and hopefully never) a parallel is the outcome. I have not seen any proof of racism on the part of Trump so far. And again, Islam is not a race.
You are getting into the hysteria of leftist propaganda if you think mere assumptions are a foregone conclusion, or if you think calling someone 'racist' is valid just because you don't agree with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: jauernis
If you are comparing Nazism and Islam, I kind of see the reasoning behind it.

Am I really distorting what you said?

With that phrase right there, I fail to see how I am twisting your words when I say that you compare Nazism and Islam.

And these are your words. The person you were talking to when you wrote that did not at all compare Nazism to Islam.

It was your comparison, not his.

Am I really distorting what you said?

Yes, you did when you said I thought 'jews were the nazis'. I never implied that.

Islam and Nazism are not the same (duh, right?) even though both can be considered ideologies of world domination. Read the Quran.
If you think Islam is a 'religion of peace', then I guess go ahead and believe that. My head is hurting and I'm having an awful cold.

Yes, you did when you said I thought 'jews were the nazis'. I never implied that.

So you didn't say "I see the reasoning behind comparing Islam and Nazism"?

Because again, by comparing Islam to Nazism, you are either implying jews were the Nazis, or you are saying you don't know what Nazism was about. So tell me which one it was.

Last edited:
So you didn't say "I see the reasoning behind comparing Islam and Nazism"?
I was being somewhat sarcastic dude, using a bit of an association fallacy to respond in kind to the one someone else was making.
I'm sure you understand and already know this.
Cheers.

AD Chaos Bro how can you say its too early? HE'S ALREADY THE FUCKING PRESIDENT.

I'm dying to see how you're going to spin this. Yesterday Trump repealed the "Stream Protection Act." Trump to the rescue again right? This Cheetos a fucking conman.

cf3c97bfc75703a848e76880d9f4c8c1.jpg

lol The SPA was essentially an update and Trump voted it down. Does it seem likely that he'll update SMCARA seeing that he got rid of its modern counterpart? Personally, I doubt it.

Drumpf is literally Hitler! I know it because some daily show comedian confirmed my cuck beliefs. #ImWithHer #NotMyPresident

Drumpf is literally Hitler! I know it because some daily show comedian confirmed my cuck beliefs. #ImWithHer #NotMyPresident

Trump is the best president in history period. I know this because some fat, balding, erectile dysfunction pill pushing shill told me so. Way to try to distract from his obvious short comings lol.

Obviously that is what I want. Anyone that disagrees with Trump wants the country to fail.

You can disagree, you can be skeptical, and that's perfectly fine. But from your posts it seems like you are prejudiced in a very negative way. You can complain and see fault in almost anything or everything of course, if that's your bias. No one will change your mind then, if that's what you want to see.

Having watched this election since the beginning, I (and millions of others) think there's good reason for Americans (and maybe even for many other countries) to be optimistic, hopeful for the future

Could we all be wrong, and it's all just a giant scam? Is everyone being duped?

Sure, there's always that possibility, I guess
But it would be weird to see you laugh and revel in joy, telling everyone 'ha, I told you so!' while you dance over some charred remains or something lol

Last edited:
lol The SPA was essentially an update and Trump voted it down. Does it seem likely that he'll update SMCARA seeing that he got rid of its modern counterpart? Personally, I doubt it.

He was only able to do that through a loophole, such a loophole doesn't exist for the SMCARA.

Trump is the best president in history period. I know this because some fat, balding, erectile dysfunction pill pushing shill told me so. Way to try to distract from his obvious short comings lol.

I don't remember Bernie supporting Trump.