Thoughts on Trump after his first couple weeks?

I've found that the only sane voice in all of this media madness is watching Dave Rubin on his YouTube channel "The Rubin Report". Dude is the modern day Larry King.

Reactions: CiG
I've found that the only sane voice in all of this media madness is watching Dave Rubin on his YouTube channel "The Rubin Report". Dude is the modern day Larry King.

I've lately come back around to Sargon of Akkad for some reason, his coverage lately has been awesome and I like that he's trying to aide in the push to reform the left.

I've come to the conclusion that It doesn't matter what Trump says or does. People are going to find fault with it and call him a Nazi anyways. I'm surrounded by grown overemotional children. It's like some sort of viral social mental illness, if such a thing were possible. I always knew the general public was inclined to be somewhat Borg like, but this is ridicules.

This, in a nutshell. Trump could cure cancer, and the left would protest the death of cancer cells. #cancercellslivesmatter

Btw, if you want to become depressed/red pilled about what leftists are doing to Europe:
https://twitter.com/V_of_Europe

There's still hope for Europe though, with Le Pen (France), Nigel (UK), Petry (Germany), Åkesson (Sweden), Wilders (Netherlands), Orbán (Hungary), etc.

This, in a nutshell. Trump could cure cancer, and the left would protest the death of cancer cells. #cancercellslivesmatter

Btw, if you want to become depressed/red pilled about what leftists are doing to Europe:
https://twitter.com/V_of_Europe

There's still hope for Europe though, with Le Pen (France), Nigel (UK), Petry (Germany), Åkesson (Sweden), Wilders (Netherlands), Orbán (Hungary), etc.

Orban? Are you kidding? Him and his bunch are so corrupt it's not even funny.
While to the outside it might seem like he's acting like a true patriot, for the benefit of Hungary and its people, it seems like all him and his bunch cared about for the last 20 years is how to become even more powerful and steal even more. Hungarian economy is one of the weakest in the area, production has pretty much stopped and they (together with their EU buddies) have done a pretty good job in destroying argiculture, one of Hungary's strengths due to climate and arable lands.
An average wage in Hungary at the moment is about 600 EUR ($638 on todays rate), taxes are a whopping 27%, the highest in all of friggin Europe. My American friends, could you imagine what happened if Trump raised taxes to 27% in the US? Probably world war 3.

Educated young people are leaving the country en masse in hopes of a better future leaving the unskilled/old behind. Doesn't take a genius to see how that's going to end. Future with Orban not so bright now is it? But the worst part, there are absolutely no alternatives. The only available alternatives are some retarded left/liberal/green clowns and some fake right party who wants to be the new Orban.

As for Trump, I don't like the guy, I think he's a total dick but he must be doing something right if all the left/liberals are bitching like little school girls in unison after everything he does :D
For the most part I still can't decide whether he's just the biggest troll in human history or real but I know one thing: he's already infinitely funnier than his predecessor was for 8 years. No, it's true, it's a fact!

Reactions: CiG
Trump is terrible in every way imaginable, but was only "electable" because the left laid the seedbed for it. Trump would be impossible to imagine pre-Obama in my opinion.

Left-wing media was calling his election a white-lash but I think it's much more accurate to call it a right-lash, especially considering he gained more minority support than every Republican candidate in years.

I'd be interested by the opinions of the american dudes here and how you US guys feel about the situation.

How I feel about the situation? Kind of pissedd to be honest. People were so busy sucking Obama's cock over the fact that he was "a nice guy" and the first black president that nobody thought to question what he was fucking doing. Why was what he was doing a problem?

Because it allowed our now president to issue an 120 day travel ban. It will allow him to keep spying on US citizens. It will allow him to do all kind of shit that he shouldn't have the fucking power to do.

But also kind of happy, because now people seem to be wising up to the fact that the fucking president of the US shouldn't have that much power. I'm also optimistic that the left (I don't consider liberal and left to be the same anymore) will either eat itself or cause people to push away from it's current judge everyone based on skin, sex, economic placement, or sexual preference take on reality.

The best thing this last election did was show just how fucking nuts both extreme right wing and left wing dickheads can be.

Last edited:
From my perspective, north of your border (I'm in Canada), I think he is a 5 years old in an adult body, with retarded ideas, and he can't think about the bigger picture when making decisions.

To a specific problem, he thinks about very simplistic solutions, those of a child, without really thinking about complicated consequences that could ensue.... well because he doesn't care.

Listening to him I have the firm conviction that he is a racist, a mysoginist and a liar. And he probably is a hypocrit (since he probably does his best to do taxe evasion while he says he defends the average worker of the US).

He is the perfect example of why I think our society is falling apart and why my girlfriend and I think it's better not to have children.

Even if you are an average american worker, I really can't, even if I try really hard, understand why you could have voted for that guy.

And I'm going to stop there before I say things that could hurt people who actually voted for him.

And I'm going to stop there before I say things that could hurt people who actually voted for him.
Dude, who cares if someone gets offended by voicing your oppinion? Every person who can't take it like a man shouldn't be on the internet. I personally can't take the amount of political corectness these days, you can barely say anything anymore without some fucktard being butthurt.
Feel free to call me an ignorant twat, I won't be offended, I promise. I think the world would be a better place if people weren't trying so hard to be pc all the time. Just say what you think, we're all intelligent grownups (most of us anyway) who should be able to have a conversation without hurt feelings.
One last thing, go have kids! If you don't, someone else will and that won't necessarily make human gene pool more intelligent

And he probably is a hypocrit (since he probably does his best to do taxe evasion while he says he defends the average worker of the US).

I was with you till I arrived here. The federal government pulling in more cash does not equate a better life for the middle class so I don't understand the comparison you are making.

All the other shit you said though was dead on and no I didn't vote for him.

Orban? Are you kidding? Him and his bunch are so corrupt it's not even funny..

I was including him specifically because of his stances on Islam. If he is as corrupt as you are saying, and there are no sane alternatives for Hungary, I'm sorry to hear that, that really sucks.

Europe is being conquered by Islam with the help of the left. The mullahs have, for years, been publicly calling for the Islamization of Europe. They don't even bother trying to hide what their agenda is (you can hear or read translated transcripts online). The plan they preach about, in short:
  • Arrive en masse to Europe as immigrants
  • Have as much kids as possible upon arrival (strength comes with numbers)
  • Overload and bleed the welfare/leftist state dry, making the local economies and governments implode
  • Intimidate/displace the locals by means of normalizing violence, gang rapes, etc
  • Bring about and practice-spread Sharia Law inside Europe, as much as possible.

Seems to me that Europeans would consider unifying against that common threat like a good idea: protect their countries, their families, their economies, the western way of life... but no.

What you get instead is people (who don't even bother to learn much about the situation, apparently) infighting, splitting hairs, and actually criticizing/ridiculing/calling names to anyone trying to do something to stop the spread of Islam.
Same as the left does in the US. The reason for it being, more immigrants -> more voters for the left.

The irony of it is, the more Islam takes a foothold in Europe, the harder it will become to weed it out; that is, the more of a far-right (and violent) pushback you'll need to counter both Islam and the left, effectively validating actual racists/far right lunatics into the spotlight, polarizing the countries between two awful extremes, while bringing chaos, violence and murder into their own doorstep.

Unless, of course, self-induced white guilt from WWII would make Europeans give up, go quietly into the night and surrender their countries to Islam for good.

Educated young people are leaving the country en masse in hopes of a better future leaving the unskilled/old behind. Doesn't take a genius to see how that's going to end.

Reactions: azistenostora
I was including him specifically because of his stances on Islam. If he is as corrupt as you are saying, and there are no sane alternatives for Hungary, I'm sorry to hear that, that really sucks.
That was one of the few things one can agree with him on. But yes, no real alternatives. Same in Germany. You get to vote for Schulz or Merkel, one's worse than the other. Doubt that AfD will make it on a country-wide level. Sad but true.
Unless, of course, self-induced white guilt from WWII would make Europeans give up, go quietly into the night and surrender their countries to Islam for good.
Particularly true for Germany. For some reason they still feel like they should be guilty for everything when most peoples grandparents weren't even alive in wwII.

... but almost exclusively true for the leading positions of political parties, and for left-wing extremists. Almost everyone else is like "fuck it, I don´t want to give up myself and my country´s culture". Some in a racist manner, most in a thoughtful and reasonable way like "this ain´t gonna work, how to handle it best?"

The latter are nearly absent in the mass media though. News often present their content in the form of "evil right-wing", "you have to be perfectly PC" and "the omniscient elite". That´s probably where the image of the Self-sacrificing German comes from

I was with you till I arrived here. The federal government pulling in more cash does not equate a better life for the middle class so I don't understand the comparison you are making.

All the other shit you said though was dead on and no I didn't vote for him.

Oh well, perhaps it wasn't clear what I meant there... That line was not related to improving the life of the middle class "per say".

It was more related to the fact that "how fully of shit can you be when you sell yourself as being the guy -that will fight for the average workers, for the middle class, etc etc etc- when you are most likely evading taxes yourself."

And, I am not sure I understand you either actually...! XD There is certainly a correlation between taxe evasion and how heavy the taxation system is on the middle class.

Without going deeply into the subject, since I think you probably know all that, your country's income is coming, obviously, in part from taxation. If, all of the upper class is evading taxes, they are basically transfering the taxation load on the shoulders of the middle class.

Again, not going into too much details, but in summary, a rich guy evading taxe, for me, is like saying "Fuck you middle class". Which is, obviously, in contradiction with saying "I wanna fight for the middle class".

I guess you can agree or not with me on this, but at least now you know what I meant in my previous reply.

Europe is being conquered by Islam with the help of the left. The mullahs have, for years, been publicly calling for the Islamization of Europe. They don't even bother trying to hide what their agenda is (you can hear or read translated transcripts online). The plan they preach about, in short:
  • Arrive en masse to Europe as immigrants
  • Have as much kids as possible upon arrival (strength comes with numbers)
  • Overload and bleed the welfare/leftist state dry, making the local economies and governments implode
  • Intimidate/displace the locals by means of normalizing violence, gang rapes, etc
  • Bring about and practice-spread Sharia Law inside Europe, as much as possible.

I don't know man... everytime I hear such speech, I ask myself "Is that really true"? You list things done by extremists. This is basically the modus operandi of ISIS and the like. If I remember this right, it's pretty much what Osama Ben Laden and the leaders of ISIS described as being their plan to "dominate" Occident.

However, why do we think all muslims are extremists?

First of, the mass immigrants of the last couple of years in Europe are refugees from a war Russia is fighting (you know... the Russia that Trump loves so much).

Moreover, OK extremists (ISIS and such) don't hide that they want the Islamization of the whole world actually, being the supreme Caliph (more or less "Supreme Chief" of muslims). But, all of the muslims I know, they don't care at all about Islamization of Europe, or North America..

And all those I know don't have 12 children... They are really pretty regular families...

So I don't get why we say "it's a known fact that they want to control the world". Do they really? All of them want that? Or perhaps just a minorty? Could it be just a fraction of them?

It's like we see things on TV and assume all of them are the same.

It's not like we didn't see any white man do any manslaughter in the last 10 years....

Most religious people in general want the world and the rest of us to bend to their religion. They want countries to be governed by their religious precepts. Why should Islam be any different?

Without going deeply into the subject, since I think you probably know all that, your country's income is coming, obviously, in part from taxation. If, all of the upper class is evading taxes, they are basically transferring the taxation load on the shoulders of the middle class.

This is a myth though. The 1% pays roughly 23% of all tax collected, the top 10% pays more than half.

BTW it's not billionayes and millionayes that make up the 1%. Those would be your .1% or smaller crowd.

Top 1% is 306k a year household income. Top 2% is 192k household gross. If you make more than 150k you are in the top 10%, 2 pharmacists blast past that shit like it's nothing, although you take on around $250k in student loan debt to get that job so the return on investment needs to be there or nobody would do it.

https://www.theatlantic.com/busines...-percentof-every-age-group-in-america/382094/

However, why do we think all muslims are extremists?

Depends on your definition of extremist. If the only definition of extremist is killing in the name of Alah then yeah not all muslims are extremists.

If extremism includes flogging women, not allowing them to drive, being able to rape your wife, beheading homosexuals, stoning women for adultery, beheading decentors, beheading disodents, mobbing a student for allegedly destroying a koran, etc...

Then there are a lot more than a few fringe extremists and there is nothing wrong with acknowledging it.

Look right here I consider this shit extremism. It's fucking shit and I have no idea why people are fine with it. I can't believe this shithole is considered an ally to the United States.

This one happened in Afghanistan. Seriously, what the fuck. At least some these scumbags got the death penalty (4 of them, 18 walked).

Last edited:
This is a myth though. The 1% pays roughly 23% of all tax collected, the top 10% pays more than half.

BTW it's not billionayes and millionayes that make up the 1%. Those would be your .1% or smaller crowd.

Top 1% is 306k a year household income. Top 2% is 192k household gross. If you make more than 150k you are in the top 10%, 2 pharmacists blast past that shit like it's nothing, although you take on around $250k in student loan debt to get that job so the return on investment needs to be there or nobody would do it.

https://www.theatlantic.com/busines...-percentof-every-age-group-in-america/382094/

Well I disagree about your statement saying that "it is a myth". And perhaps we're arguing over different concepts, and then I just don't understand what you are trying to say perhaps.

I don't disagree with the statement that 1% pays 23% of all tax collected. I haven't verified it, but I'm not arguing over this.

What I'm talking about is the simple mathematical principal that you need to balance everything. Cash in versus cash out. And you can't look at this in percentage. You need to look at the actual numbers And finally, I would add that you must include rich "entities" such as corporations (including Trump companies). Not just households.

For instance, in Canada, based on 2011 numbers, it is estimated that 54 billions were hidden in tax heavens. In 2011, the Canadian budget was roughly 250 billions.

And in the end... I don't quite understand why you disagree with this well known principle...? You really think that tax evasion has no effect what so ever on a government budgets and that if it would not exist, it would have 0 effect on the middle class taxation?

The complexity of our modern society is finding a taxation system that would be satisfying enough so that upper class would not necessarily want to do tax evasion at all cost. I'm not against wanting to keep the money you worked hard for! For example, not saying it would solve every problem, but it is still interesting: There is the concept of having very high sale taxes, and very low income taxes. Therefore, you basically keep your money if you're not a big consumer. The whole idea behind that concept is that you pretty much have control over what you give and what you keep.

Anyway, that brings us to my original statement : there is rarely a simple solution to society's problems. Hence explaining why I think Trump is such an idiot.

I'm not denying that type of behavior exist (raping, beheading, etc.).

What I have a problem with, is generalization. Saying that "in general", muslims are rapists, etc. as it would be part of their culture and religion. And sharing Youtube videos is not going to convince me that in general, they're all like that. It's just demonstrating that it does happen. And I agree with that. I know it happens.

From all the muslims I know, absolutely NO ONE is close to being like that. They are just all regular dudes and dudesses... And of course, it would be just as dumb to say "because I know 12 very nice muslims, it must mean that they are all nice". But, it makes you think twice when you hear general statements about violent they all are.

Are there violent muslims? Yes
Is it possible that they are more violent than white North Americans? Possible, not sure though.
Do they have deviant religious practice (rapes, etc)? Yes, though I don't have proof that most of them pratice it.

Again, not denying anything. I'm just prudent and I don't like generalization.

I don' think every black people are pimps and street gangers. I don't think Pitbulls are all murderous killing machines. I just don't think we should base our opinions on specific events.