Thrash Metal...no copy/paste, all real drums, all natural mix

Really nice drum sound, extra points for not using samples!
Just a smudge too much "raw" guitar tone for my taste and and a little less reverb on the snare maybe (especially if you're going for that RAW sound) :)
It would be nice to hear more off the bass, not just the fill in the low end but the actual tone.

Don't get me wrong, I dig it like crazy, both the song and the mix. Just sharing some thoughts on how to (maybe?) improve :)

Anyway, awesome job! Looking forward to the video!

Drums sound killer man! I agree with others about bass. That song has projected thrash spirit well and played nicely. Good work!

diggin the rawness of everything, but guitars a bit too squishy/overgained for my tastes.
the vocalist is cool...but....are the lyrics in english? having a really hard time making anything out...

Those drums are ridiculous sounding, any information you feel like giving out on them? Are you sure that singer is young? He sounds like a grizzled 40 year old that drinks a shot of whiskey at every meal and chases it with 3 cigarettes. I like it.

Haha... a young Lemmy in the making!!! :headbang:

Sounds good but a bit muddy and dull for my taste and the snare reverb might need a bit of tweaking. Overall I think the mix has a nice old-school vibe.

Drums are awesomely consistent in this, loving the kick in the single hits. Not my style of music and obviously not a clean mix but it sounds real and like a band and is fitting for the style, which are ultimately the most important things!

Epic vid dude! Do want Dverb & MHCS :|

You already knew that though...:p

There are far, far, far better reverbs than dverb. Its works perfectly here and there (especially snare) but there are better verbs out there.