Thrash Revival

I totally recommend checking out the latest from Byzantine titled Oblivion Beckons. All I can say about it is... :headbang:

nah not ur fault or anything, just laughing at why anyone would choose to sing like that :lol:
I think he was probably experimenting with a different sound at that time. Imagine someone who sounds a lot like Blitz trying to sing another way. There you have it.:lol:

I've been listening to a promo that Lance King sent me sometime back by a band called Prototype. These guys should be considered within the "thrash revival" for sure! I absolutely see no reason whatsoever why this band isn't any bigger than they are.

I would describe their music as thrash, along with a modern twist. In addition, a very slight dash of technical prowess thrown in, but just enough to make the music interesting. In other words, it's not just senseless noodiling for the sake of noodling! :lol:

Check out their latest disc called, Continuum. :headbang:

PS - If you want the promo, then PM me your address and I'll mail it to you. I've placed my order with Laser CD for both (Continuum) and (Trinity), so I don't need it anymore.

~Brian~