Thrash!

There's only 1 song I like by them, but others on here have said they like Fog Of War so I'm keeping the thread updated. I wouldn't say they 'fucking SUCK', just mildly suck and have potential to get better. They need a new singer for one.

They need to not be total watered down 'funcore' Municipal Waste clones, and whoever produced that^ drum sound should commit suicide.

Stop having music opinions on a music forum?
Awww did I upset you by criticising some shit you like? Are you the resident tampax?

Fuck off dickhead, Fog of War sucks ass and sounds almost EXACTLY like The Art of Partying era Municipal Waste.

sounds almost EXACTLY like The Art of Partying era Municipal Waste.

:lol: :lol:

thank you for confirming that your opinion on this subject is completely void. Instead of arguing with you, im just simply going to advise you to go listen to both of those albums(FoW and TAoP) ... and then go look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that they sound "EXACTLY THE SAME"(outside of lyrical content)

Awww did I upset you by criticising some shit you like?

lol no, you nitwit ... you do know how to read, right? All i'm saying is that you need to stop being a little bitch and crying and complaining about production. It does not make or break records. Also, I wouldn't expect that kind of shit from someone who's username is CASSETTEISGOD.

edit: And in all honesty i think that both of them singing about beer and partying is what's confusing you. And I'm almost sure you haven't even listened to that Fog of War album after spurting out that nonsense.

6SXPTrT.jpg

Not relevant to the thread topic but Cassetteisgod, how the fuck do you not like Erosion of Sanity?

I just don't, never really been into that kind of Death Metal, I still own some Snoreguts on cd but they never get played, once upon a time I liked them but as my tastes developed I fell out with them as well as other "classic" 90's Death Metal bands like Morbid Angel, Death, Obituary, Malevolent Creation, Deicide etc.

Edit: Just to be clear, I don't think these bands are shit even though I joke about Gorguts, I recognize that it's just something to do with me, they're clearly considered legends for a reason.