Thrash!

Anyone remember when Nile sold Egyptian Jewelry or Mummies with their cds or something along those lines. Pyramid's with mummies in them. Karl Sanders signed the actors/actresses from The Mummy's Nile cds while eating an angus burger and playing middle eastern scales all at the sametime. Pharoahs can do shit like that.

Are you that dense? We just said their first 2 albums are pure SweDM and then you link something not off those albums. Go back to Nile fellating or something.

I'm recording our debut album (we've had 3 EP's and a demo but no album yet) with my band; we've been going 3 weeks so far and it's sounding heavy as fuck! the engineer we work with mostly does hardcore, punk, rock and indie/pop rock so working with him is really cool because he basically starts from the ground up to make it sound heavy and doesn't just pour Sneap sauce all over it (though I do love Andy Sneaps work it does tend to get generic). We're getting it mastered by Alan Douches (if you look him up he's done an insaneee of albums and is amazing) and the artwork is going to be awesome yet again. We already have a label offer so i'm really excited to get it out; I'll post it here when we're done so you guys can check it out and either enjoy it or rip us a new asshole haha

Listening to Heathen - The Evolution of Chaos.

I have the same complaint I had for Victims of Deception. There is some great stuff, then they get weird and have too many mellow passages and that dumb spoken word piece in that one song. I think I started appreciating VoD more, maybe this can also grow on me. There is definitely early Metallica worship in this band.