Thrash!

1. Hell Awaits
2. Show no Mercy
3. Reign in Blood

Seasons and South of Heaven are fine. Haunting the Chapel is an excellent EP.

Totally blown away by new albums from legends like Overkill, Heathen, Exodus, Death Angel, Forbidden and Helstar !!!

I really like the underground 80's stuff recommendations over here and of course also the new wave ones ! Keep up the good work :)

Hell Awaits
Show No Mercy
Haunting the Chapel
Reign in Blood
South of Heaven
Seasons in the Abyss

The rest is crap.

Totally blown away by new albums from legends like Overkill, Heathen, Exodus, Death Angel, Forbidden and Helstar !!!

I really like the underground 80's stuff recommendations over here and of course also the new wave ones ! Keep up the good work :)

I wasn't too moved by Exodus, DA, and Heathen's new albums. I think Heathen's newest record is a step down from their OLD ones, both lyrically and musically. Victim's of Deception will always be my favorite.

Black Future by Vektor is an amazing thrash record.

So, what do any of you thrashers think of the new Forbidden?
"Forsaken At The Gates" and "Omega Wave" are two excellent thrash metal songs and rank IMO among the best songs Forbidden have ever written. I also like most of the other songs, though not as much as these two. I wouldn't have expected such an album 20 years after "Twisted Into Form" (which was the last Forbidden album I bought) and I am positively surprised.

The Deathhammer full length is fucking beastly! Possibly even better than the new Hellish Crossfire. Will need a few more listens first though. Quality thrash, it does still exist occasionally!

Plungingintodarknessbanner-1.jpg

wow, surprisingly, this is one of the best thrash albums of the year... you guys should check it out.

Last edited by a moderator: