Thread Closed?

schenkadere

Obey my dog!
Apr 24, 2005
NY
www.soundclick.com
This thread is closed?...what's up with that?

anyway...Lord Fagatron....I knew Billy's dad...and he was cool dude...and no fag like you and yours.

I hate that low shit...man, and people say Billy is bitter...take a good, long look at yourself.

These anthrax fan boys love to come here. Unfortunately for them Scott the Jew would sell his soul for me to stop dropping bombs on them.. They think he is their boy but if you look lots of Anthrax fans are pissed- They hate the re-union and the fucking overof Bush and Rob as well as getting stiffed at meet and greets. It's just so much fun to watch them implode:worship:

Buzzard said:
These anthrax fan boys love to come here. Unfortunately for them Scott the Jew would sell his soul for me to stop dropping bombs on them.. They think he is their boy but if you look lots of Anthrax fans are pissed- They hate the re-union and the fucking overof Bush and Rob as well as getting stiffed at meet and greets. It's just so much fun to watch them implode:worship:

Fuck those loser douchebags...defending people they don't know and who will never want to know them....as if they have some personal relationship...how pathetic. I'm sure Ian and Benante care so much about all the pricks who bad mouth you here...what a bunch of stupid cunts!

Who the fuck are you kidding Fagatron. At least Billy knows his old man. Your dad's name is Anonymous Sperm Donation or Test Tube C for short. I think your mum still keeps some of the frozen wad, its next to the frozen peas, go say hello to him.

Saucy_Jack said:
Who the fuck are you kidding Fagatron. At least Billy knows his old man. Your dad's name is Anonymous Sperm Donation or Test Tube C for short. I think your mum still keeps some of the frozen wad, its next to the frozen peas, go say hello to him.
I damn near spit my coffee on the screen!! That's hilarious!!!!

Saucy_Jack said:
I always assumed his real dad was a loser who couldn't get laid, so he got a hooker pregnant, and when the hooker had him she left him in a dumpster. He was then discovered by a gay couple who adopted him. That's just my guess.

Oblivious Maximus said:
I always assumed his real dad was a loser who couldn't get laid, so he got a hooker pregnant, and when the hooker had him she left him in a dumpster. He was then discovered by a gay couple who adopted him. That's just my guess.

So why did that thread get closed, anyway?

Oblivious Maximus said:
I thought the story went His dad beat off into a tissue ( because he couldnt get laid ;) ) threw it into a dumpster and some homeless woman sat on it when looking for a meal.