No Thrax Thread

CoverUinOil

Oct 28, 2003
Lone Star State
Visit site
what's goin on everyone?
well this thread is just here for people to put other stuff than anthrax, no offense but i've heard enough everywhere else. I'm waiting for everyone to just drop in names of music that we will never see on MTv2/CrapTV or Fuse but that is still worth listening to. MainStream really sux bcs it doesnt give a chance to bands who dont sound or look like everyone else. This is why music sux so much right now bcs everything is just a copy of something that has already been done. Be a Creator, Not a Duplicator, we invented CD-R's for that!!!
Anyway, just keep writting, screaming, moshing and kickin...see y'all later
JC

Too bad things have to be that way...and i'm not worrying much about it, its actualy interesting to debate and see what other people think about it...Thanx to Pflinger i've one more band i can go check out and that's pretty kool!!!

CoverUinOil said:
what's goin on everyone?
well this thread is just here for people to put other stuff than anthrax, no offense but i've heard enough everywhere else. I'm waiting for everyone to just drop in names of music that we will never see on MTv2/CrapTV or Fuse but that is still worth listening to. MainStream really sux bcs it doesnt give a chance to bands who dont sound or look like everyone else. This is why music sux so much right now bcs everything is just a copy of something that has already been done. Be a Creator, Not a Duplicator, we invented CD-R's for that!!!
Anyway, just keep writting, screaming, moshing and kickin...see y'all later
JC
you are in NJ just go to Asbury Park Convention Hall in two weeks and you will get a deccent fill of good bands.... at the New Jersey Metal and Hardcore Festival (put on by those awesome people at Massconcerts who have had a crap load of successful fests in Massachusetts)

ill be there :D