Tiamat

DeathRattle12

Jan 16, 2009
seriously anyone who likes Death metal, but likes different music also, try this band. Seriously. I just discovered them for myself, "Wildhoney" is a great album, the band uses a combination of death metal vocals, with melodic backgrounds and heavy riffs, can i get a confirmation from those who know what i'm talking about. I was quite blown away by this album. It is death metal done differently, and you won't change my mind on that.

i really enjoy wildhoney on occasion. clouds is worth a listen as is the astral sleep. but overall, not really great.

Sumerian Cry is one of my favorite albums. I really liked The Astral Sleep; I need to buy it, actually. I haven't heard anything beyond that.

thank you optionthree, i was looking for someone who appreciated it. It doesn't mean it sux because its different from some of the bands used to being heard. The riffs are really good, and while its a slower album, the vocals get pretty intense at times. Its just different is all. They're a different band in general. Which i happen to enjoy