Tim Owens 10 times the singer Halford was?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dodens Grav said:
And who the fuck cares about your opinion? Don't bother coming back with the same fucking question aimed toward me, I'm sure you were thinking that too.

Good God Almighty. You know what dude, I was wrong about you.
I like you. You remind me of when I was really young and completely
fucking stupid! I'm one of those guys who listens to his inner child
and my inner child is a mean little fucker!!!
Dont go picking on her.

After reading your post I am reminded that the gene pool could use a little
chlorine!

It's like the wheel is turning, but the hamster's dead.

STFU!

OfficerNice

I'm not picking on anyone, but when someone says 'Who the fuck cares about your opinion' as she did, that's when someone has to wake them up and make them realize that they're opinion is no better or more important. And don't compare me to you when you were a kid if you say that you were stupid, because I'm far from stupid. Ask my psychology teacher if I'm stupid, I probably talk to him more than anyone else. It's funny though, that even knowing how I was, he was still the most surprised when he found out that I was the first Sophomore in school history to get a 5 on the AP Psychology test.

Reactions: Ultimate_Symphony
zzzzZZZZZZ. being booksmart does not make you smart in life. and its sad that the person you talk most to in life is your teacher. go out and get some friends (scratch that, they'll prolly kick the living crap out o your whiny little ass...).

as for people "waking up", someone needs to kick you in the ass and wake you up, because you're living in a dream world. you DO think your opinion is worth more than anyone else's. you've hammered that point home. when it comes to your opinion, you go on for days. but when its someone else's. you dismiss it and then come back later and say you didn't. GO AWAY.....

Dodens Grav said:
I'm not picking on anyone, but when someone says 'Who the fuck cares about your opinion' as she did, that's when someone has to wake them up and make them realize that they're opinion is no better or more important. And don't compare me to you when you were a kid if you say that you were stupid, because I'm far from stupid. Ask my psychology teacher if I'm stupid, I probably talk to him more than anyone else. It's funny though, that even knowing how I was, he was still the most surprised when he found out that I was the first Sophomore in school history to get a 5 on the AP Psychology test.
First of all, I looked for her post. I read it. You're being a whiny little
bastard. She's always been really nice to me and she's not ragging on
you AFAIC (which to me is all that matters) And it's not your responsibility
to be a dick. That's MY job. I'm Zetro on the bench in the Exodus video
and I say OBJECTION OVERRULED.

Ever Stop to Think and forget to start again? Your posts are indicative
of that.

Hey smart guy, if you're so smart, why are you talking like a dumb
motherfucker? Who cares if you got 5? means you go to school with
people who are even more stupid than you, which is scary nonetheless.
It's pathetic that the only person you talk to is your psychology teacher.
Any dipsheet can have a degree. "Even C's get degrees" GET A LIFE!
And start leaving your Linus blanket at home. You're making something
out of nothing. Your Psychology teacher should give you a prescription
for SHUT THE HELL UP.

I don't know what your problem is but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

OfficerNice

How am I talking like a 'dumb motherfucker'? Do you want me to whip out the big words and hurt your brain? And I never said that my Psychology teacher is the only person I talk to, or that I don't have any friends. I talk to my Psychology teacher most often because my school schedule is messed up. I have him in class, and then I have him twice again for two different study halls, so I see him for about 3 hours a day on a daily basis. I don't have any of my friends in my classes, so I can't talk to them in school, and I get home late, and then I have to do chores around the house, so I don't have much time for friends half of the time. This is why my Psychology teacher is the person I talk to most. Is this a problem for you? And yes, I am smarter than pretty much everyone in my school, but the AP Psychology test is a national test, so it has nothing to do with my school. Have you even heard of it, because you don't seem to know much about it at all.

Oh, and here is some information on him: http://apcentral.collegeboard.com/article/0,3045,149-0-0-8841,00.html

Dodens Grav said:
How am I talking like a 'dumb motherfucker'? Do you want me to whip out the big words and hurt your brain? '
I dunno, do you want me to whip out my big dick and beat you
upside the head with it and give you brain damage???
You never learn do you?

with my school. Have you even heard of it, because you don't seem to know much about it at all.
Junior, shut your piehole. 1. I don't care. 2. I haven't heard of it because
I graduated from high school about the time you got pottytrained.

What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever
heard. At no point were you even close to having a logical, rational
thought. Everyone in the chat forum is no dumber for having read it.

If you want more, keep lippin off.

-OfficerNice.

I'm a mean mean man when I'm out of beer

You never learn do you?
with my school. Have you even heard of it, because you don't seem to know much about it at all.

thought. Everyone in the chat forum is NOW dumber for having read it.

-OfficerNice.

OfficerNice said:
You never learn do you?

thought. Everyone in the chat forum is no dumber for having read it.

-OfficerNice.

Anything that you don't know about you don't care about...very interesting.

So, saying 'Have you even heard of it, because you don't seem to know much about it at all.' is 'most insanely idiotic' thing you've ever heard? That may be due to the fact that you don't reread your posts. First of all, I would consider saying 'I dunno, do you want me to whip out my big dick and beat you
upside the head with it and give you brain damage???' is much more 'insanely idiotic.'

I could quote my last post and it would still apply, you know, but I don't like quoting myself. If you're just going to put the same post over and over again, maybe you're the one that should shut up.

Dodens Grav said:
You make no comments toward the actual argument, you resort to name-calling, and you act like a fool, yet I'm still the one considered an idiot...
you truly are stupid..... when you talk shit or call names that's ok, and when someone else does it, you make an issue of it? what is wrong with you? I'm laughing so hard at you stupidity right now that I'm having a hard time typing.... :lol:

poor baby :cry:

Dodens Grav said:
I could quote my last post and it would still apply, you know, but I don't like quoting myself. If you're just going to put the same post over and over again, maybe you're the one that should shut up.

If we took the collective stupidity of every low-life imbecile known since the evolution of man, it might be close to the complete lack of brain function you posess.

-OfficerNice

Your village called....the idiot is missing.

OfficerNice said:
If we took the collective stupidity of every low-life imbecile known since the evolution of man, it might be close to the complete lack of brain function you posess.

-OfficerNice

Your village called....the idiot is missing.
You already used that one, first of all. And that comment made no sense. I dare you to attempt to explain it in a way that makes sense. There are no numbers to represent a lack of brain function, therefore a numerical representation cannot be applied to it.

Actually I have no idea who he is, if you must know. And ON, your second one makes no sense since you haven't met me.

Status
Not open for further replies.