Tim Owens(Ex-Judas Priest).....Joins Iced Earth

Deadly Embrace said:
Your wrong.....its not just Eric's "baby".....its Chuck & Eric's band, if one of them leaves..............Testament will never continue(under that name)!.........If you think Eric could fire Chuck, then you no nothing about buisness, contracts,
or TESTAMENT!...............Eric could quit..........but not fire Chuck. How about knowng what your talking about?................So its not the same, Testament has 2 original members.................not 1.... And that makes a huge differnce(especially in this case)!

~How about not jumping to ridiculous conclusions and making preposterous assumptions? On Demonic Eric thanked Chuck for sticking around, I don't think that it is at all far-fetched to say that at the worst of times Chuck could have moved on. Of course it wouldn't be Testament without Chuck, but I know well enough that contracts in the music buisness are often broken on a daily basis. Actually that happens in all buisnesses... that is to say if you knew anything about buisness.

Deadly Embrace said:
Your wrong.....its not just Eric's "baby".....its Chuck & Eric's band, if one of them leaves..............Testament will never continue(under that name)!.........If you think Eric could fire Chuck, then you no nothing about buisness, contracts,
or TESTAMENT!...............Eric could quit..........but not fire Chuck. How about knowng what your talking about?................So its not the same, Testament has 2 original members.................not 1.... And that makes a huge differnce(especially in this case)!

LOL, tell it like it is. To the point. That's what I always liked about you.

Akumojo Dracula X3 said:
~What did he say about Steve?

~But of course he owns Iced Earth, just like Jeff Waters and Annihilator, and dozens of other metal bands with only one original member. Testament is Eric's baby, and if he wanted he could fire everyone and start over. Frankly I think Steve is better off in Testament, Sadus or otherwise. Like you say, Jon does things his way because he's been fucked over from all ends.

Eric does not have the authority to fire Chuck

And

While I'll admit Jon Schaefer has had a rough go of it..it doesn't give him the right to treat people like dirt and talk shit about them...no one has that right, I don't care what they've gone through.

Akumojo Dracula X3 said:
~How about not jumping to ridiculous conclusions and making preposterous assumptions?

Your the one who said Testament was Ertc's "baby"..........and he could fire everyone & start over.........now thats jumping to ridiculous conclusions & making preposterous assumptions..........you are wrong!........my statement stands......... I think I know alot more about Testament inner workings, than you...............Dragonlord is Eric's "baby"...........get it right!