Time to hear about Jake's Adventures

I meant that the list is that of a novice metal fan. Some good/great stuff, but none of it is "kvlt" (for lack of a better term). He still has a lot of great stuff to discover.

I wouldn't say so. I listen to most of the bands on that list too.

a novice list would have bands like Disturbed and such. With maybe a couple of bands like Metallica or Pantera thrown in.

But yea, it's a pretty solid list.

I meant that the list is that of a novice metal fan. Some good/great stuff, but none of it is "kvlt" (for lack of a better term). He still has a lot of great stuff to discover.

That's why I'm here, duh!

Anything that would fit my situation? I condensed it even further, lest I be branded a faggot for life.

You're going to be branded as a faggot for life because you care too much about people calling you a faggot. You might as well take your faggotry elsewhere, FAGGOT!!

You're going to be branded as a faggot for life because you care too much about people calling you a faggot. You might as well take your faggotry elsewhere, FAGGOT!!

Well it's okay because it's only everyone else who REALLY cares, so I'm in good company.

Actually, I think some grindcore would be appropriate for this situation:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's alright, I welcome you Jake. Just don't post anything about Eluveitie and I won't call you a faggot ever. :V

Bagpipes, fiddles, flutes, OH MY!!!

I'm not an Eluveitie fan, but Suidakra gets me wet. I kinda think they're what Eluveitie wishes they could be...

your dad may have listened to "I hate everything about you" and thought about your mom?

welcome and good luck with money shit.

Its about time SUIDAKRA got some mention. Thier new cd "Eternal Defiance" is pure epic wetness...probably my fave new release so far this year. "Caledonia" and "Book of Dowth" cds are a more raw stripped down version of the band. And I like Eluvietie too lol.

Welcome Jake and good luck (go Pats)!

The irony of that statement precludes me from making any direct response. All I can do is sit and wonder at my own wonderment.

Also, "Jake's Money Problems" capitalized makes it look like the title of a radio show.