Time to hear about Jake's Adventures

I'm aware of how the bankruptcy process works, dude. There's no plan to file yet but we're running out of options.

And I just got yelled at by my richie rich little cousin today for not providing/doing anything with my life, so I'm kind of in a bad mood. People just don't understand.

wait
i thought you said your parents were "mega-rich" or something and refused to pay for your college

and in a different thread you said you didn't finish college

so, are your money problems from student loans?? or from something else entirely??
seriosuly asking, you were kinda vague about this

if it's student loans, then would filing for bankrupcy get rid of that student loan debt?? seriously asking

also
my mom never even tried to pay off her student loans and she was still able to buy cars, rent apts, pay bills, etc etc, where her student loans not being paid off never really affected her day-to-day life

You're a homeless meth head who likes ICP. Why would anyone listen to your advice?

because "the identity of the advice-giver should not invalidate the helpfullness of the advice being given"

also
can anyone tell me who the fuck i just quoted??

Jake is a newbie here who seems to be attentiom seeking and a lil fragile right now. And he is a Pats fan. I'm sure youll just love him Krig. ; )

Not attention seeking - as I said, I'm trying to bring this thread into a different direction.

And I thought you were a Pats fan too...?

so, are your money problems from student loans?? or from something else entirely??
seriosuly asking, you were kinda vague about this

It's more my parents and them making me feel guilty as I live with them. But I guess I could avoid that by being homeless. Seems to work for you...?

Not attention seeking - as I said, I'm trying to bring this thread into a different direction.

And I thought you were a Pats fan too...?

I was goofin, just bustin ya bud. And I am a Pats fan- BIGTIME! Us fans are pretty much hated here...by the likes of Krig etc lol.

I was goofin, just bustin ya bud. And I am a Pats fan- BIGTIME! Us fans are pretty much hated here...by the likes of Krig etc lol.

Incase you haven't noticed I'm way too defensive at times. :p

So muzmaze, to bring this thread to the direction I want to bring it to - what brought you to metal? There's a story there - football and metal are quite the combo.

Incase you haven't noticed I'm way too defensive at times. :p

So muzmaze, to bring this thread to the direction I want to bring it to - what brought you to metal? There's a story there - football and metal are quite the combo.

Well, its a long story. Basically im the old bastard around here. ..but still a kid at heart at times lol. Ive always been a bigtime sports fan and a major jock growing playing all the major sports and still play at times now. All along being a guitarist and major metal head.
Kind of had two phases of metal in life thus far. Phase1 being Early Van Halen owned me and the Maidens and Priest ruled my youth (like many other kids) as well. Sports and music kept me focused and out of trouble especially when I lost my Dad early on when in H.S. and when times and family were very dysfunctional. Phase 2 and current being a heavier brand of metal loving bands like Amon Amarth, Tyr, Suidakra, Pyramaze, Svartsot to name a few.

bradying.jpg

:p

I like the Cowboys and thought music sucked until I heard Slayer.

Well, its a long story. Basically im the old bastard around here. ..but still a kid at heart at times lol. Ive always been a bigtime sports fan and a major jock growing playing all the major sports and still play at times now. All along being a guitarist and major metal head.
Kind of had two phases of metal in life thus far. Phase1 being Early Van Halen owned me and the Maidens and Priest ruled my youth (like many other kids) as well. Sports and music kept me focused and out of trouble especially when I lost my Dad early on when in H.S. and when times and family were very dysfunctional. Phase 2 and current being a heavier brand of metal loving bands like Amon Amarth, Tyr, Suidakra, Pyramaze, Svartsot to name a few.

Sounds like you've been through quite a lot, man. Respect. I was never an athlete, but always a sports fan (Pats/Sox). I can never focus on just one thing.

Also sounds like you're a bit older than me, based on what was the "in" metal at the time. But regardless seemed to have the same effect. Hate it when people say metal makes you violent and eat babies or whatever crap. Bullfuckingshit.

Sounds like you've been through quite a lot, man. Respect. I was never an athlete, but always a sports fan (Pats/Sox). I can never focus on just one thing.

Also sounds like you're a bit older than me, based on what was the "in" metal at the time. But regardless seemed to have the same effect. Hate it when people say metal makes you violent and eat babies or whatever crap. Bullfuckingshit.

Props to your comments.

Im guessing you are from the New England area?

Well, unfortunately all genres find thier idiots who act like jackasses and they seem to miss the point of what music / metal is. Its of course a form of art or expression. Ive never been into drugs but do like my beer. Im by no means a geek but prefer metal that tells a story, paints a picture, usually about history, fokelore etc. Figure if its going to be kickass why not have it teach us something at the same time lol. E.g. Maiden's "Alexander the Great" or the newer stuff like Suidakra's "March of Conquest", or Amon Amarth's " Runes to My Memory".

Im guessing you are from the New England area?

Indeed I am. Grew up just south of Boston. My grandparents had some wicked pissa Boston accents, and as I was mostly raised by them, it slips out at times.

And you sound like you stayed on the straight and narrow far more than I did. Got into alcohol/drugs pretty bad at school, hence why I failed out. I was depressed cause of the stuff going on at home, but I can't deny responsibility for what I did.

And I still love my beer as well, preferrably a good IPA or anything homebrewed. Have we talked in the beer thread? I don't remember...

I havnt been in the beer thread for sometime... i shall revisit.

We've all been down the wrong path before, made bad decisions etc. Sorry to hear bout your troubles. Hope things are going better. You just have to stay strong, accept responsibilty like you have. There is never a wrong time to do the right thing.