Time to hear about Jake's Adventures

Much appreciated, dude. And I just read the quote in your sig - that says a lot.

Black Orifice: Slayer is one of my all-time favorites too. The Cowboys... not so much.

It's more my parents and them making me feel guilty as I live with them. But I guess I could avoid that by being homeless. Seems to work for you...?

are you paying your parents rent??

cause if you are, then, i'd actually tell you to reaserch stuff online and find info about local homeless shelters and stuff and just stop living with your rent-charging parents

but
then, if you're not paying rent to your parents, then what exactly is your money problem??

seriously trying to help you out dude

are you paying your parents rent??

cause if you are, then, i'd actually tell you to reaserch stuff online and find info about local homeless shelters and stuff and just stop living with your rent-charging parents

but
then, if you're not paying rent to your parents, then what exactly is your money problem??

seriously trying to help you out dude

Between student loans from an expensive school but with no degree, and neither parent being able to find lasting work for years. But then again I just signed up for a digital film school that I can hopefully apply credits to for my actual degree when I go back. My girl thinks I should just go for it, despite it not being the most financially responsible thing.

And I told my mom I would pay her rent if my dad leaves, since he's the one who's primarily caused the money problems, but she doesn't listen. Ugh...

Anyway enough bitching. Had a great date with the girl today, though somehow ended up stoned in a park writing my memoirs. I felt like Henry David Thoreau.

wait
i thought you were the one saying your parnets were mega-righ and maliciously refusing to financially help you out

Er... no... that wasn't me. We were I guess upper-middle-classish up until a few years ago, but never rich.

At the moment, though, I'm doing work around the house that my father has refused to do for years (which he pays me for) so I can take my girl on dates and get outta the crazy house for a while.

I'm moving in with my girl's brother. Shit's gonna be cash. Hopefully I don't develop a drinking problem hanging with him though.

It's all good. I've been thinking about maybe trying that eventually, but we just started going out, and she has a bunch of family issues as well.

So... I dunno man. We shall see.

It's all good. I've been thinking about maybe trying that eventually, but we just started going out, and she has a bunch of family issues as well.

So... I dunno man. We shall see.

you're not planing on living with your parents forever

and

you're not planing on being single

so

moving in with your girlfriend seems like the logical thing to do here, right??

you're not planing on living with your parents forever

and

you're not planing on being single

so

moving in with your girlfriend seems like the logical thing to do here, right??

You're right, it does. But the funny thing is, she's already talked about moving in with ME. Wonder how this is gonna work out...

You're right, it does. But the funny thing is, she's already talked about moving in with ME. Wonder how this is gonna work out...

she has more money than you
so she should be willing to pay rent on the place that the 2 of you would be sharing

Well I have the potential to MAKE more money. Just haven't been able to find a fucking job yet.

Mathiäs;10692620 said:
I am offended by the repeated use of 'faggot' itt.

I'm 99.9% sure they were kidding.

And yeah Monoxide, working on it. Just so damn hard to find a job.

Just so damn hard to find a job.

really??
some homeless guy from the homeless shelters in Florida came down to the homeless shelters in Dallas

he's only been in Texas for 11 days (and he's camping out next to me) and he got a job already, he starts work Monday