Time to hear about Jake's Adventures

Depends on the people who the slur refers to when determining whether or not its offensive... it's their judgment call. At least that's how I see it.

When I am trying to offend, I simply rely on verbal assault. Something that actually takes a bit of mental energy.

Depends on the people who the slur refers to when determining whether or not its offensive... it's their judgment call. At least that's how I see it.

I get your point, but certain words are different. It's better to just not say it. Kind of like Southerner's and the Confederate flag. Sure, they're supporting their heritage by flying it, but, also, they're supporting a movement sparked in the support of slavery. Nevermind you about state sovereignty.

Ok MC but I don't wanna get raped or anything.

no,no,
i'm not going to rape the person that i'm living with

but
seriously
i'm not gonna rape anyone at all and i'd actually really like to crash on your couch

i could show you where all the food banks are and fill your fridge with so much free food that you'll never be able to eat it all

also
if you're interested
i could be your "pet human" with me wearing a collar with you pulling me on a leash while we go to http://www.thechurchdallas.com/

@ Latelarus
how the hell did you not notice i live in Dallas till only just now?? :lol:
i've been mentioning it a whole hell of a lot over the last few months

I get your point, but certain words are different. It's better to just not say it. Kind of like Southerner's and the Confederate flag. Sure, they're supporting their heritage by flying it, but, also, they're supporting a movement sparked in the support of slavery. Nevermind you about state sovereignty.

That's why you won't hear those words coming from my mouth. Some people might be saying it here, but I'm hoping, as fellow metalheads, we won't be using those words to disparage one another.

no,no,
i'm not going to rape the person that i'm living with

but
seriously
i'm not gonna rape anyone at all and i'd actually really like to crash on your couch

i could show you where all the food banks are and fill your fridge with so much free food that you'll never be able to eat it all

also
if you're interested
i could be your "pet human" with me wearing a collar with you pulling me on a leash while we go to http://www.thechurchdallas.com/

Dude. We're not gonna talk about rape in my thread. Any other thread maybe, but not in mine. Just not cool, man.

Is this thread some elaborate joke where faggot, my pals, and rape aren't acceptable on ultimate metal?