To Dragonlord

yeah nolordy .. just like good ol´ Duke Nukem :) come get some!
blast away those alien junk hehehe

aah - btw: i support the use of atomic bombs, shrink rays and freezer! there exist too many ugly aliens hehehe

Originally posted by voice of treason

i've been to greece, i've been to germany, i've been to about every country in the world. and believe it or not most of the world is a shit hole.
If you have been in so many countries and you are not 100 years old, then you have been there only as a tourist, you cannot have learned the mentality and known the place. Good, a sewage problem can see everyone in Greece, but believe me this country has much more to give. And you wouldn't have been there if you didn't believe that.

...who pay taxes to send foreign aid to people in other countries who's own countries cant do it themselves
Noone has invited you. You do it on your own interest. It was I think five years civil your in former Yougoslavia and you didn't involve, but as soon as a genocide of the Albanians took place, you were there. And the Taliban had five years the power over Afghanistan, women and children were dying and you didn't care either. You act only if you become something for it. Not exactly the Red Cross philisophy.
If you as citizen have a problem with it, paying taxes to make wars in foreign countries, then protest. Your president does what you want him to do (that is if you are enough people).

the only country that after we go to war with a country afterwords helps rebuild their country and make it better.
Yeah, but you also the only country who can afford it. From the 8 most rich countries in the world you are the only one who makes war.
And how do you mean help? By "buying" the Prime Minister and rule in his own country? Or by sending clothes, food and, and, and... Many countries do that. Many people in many countries spend money by the Red Cross, by Unicef or by other organisations at the moment for the people in Afghanistan. You are not the only ones.

i'm proud to be in that 54% bracket he speaks of
so highly.
You are proud of being the only nation having used an atomic bomb in the history and having killed without honour 300,000 people? Being proud of the fact that even today infants are born with DNA mistakes? Will you be proud if a country becomes empty and not dwelled for the next 25,000 years? Of the fact that the neighbour countries (that have nothing to do with terrorism) become affected by the atomic clouds? Is that what you are being proud of? Are you a man? Does it honour you to kill thousands of people while being so far away? Can't you take a gun a kill them by yourself?

that means i do more for the world then he will every do.
And what is that?

should appreciate comments from the other side.
I appreciate comments from the other side, as long as they are logical and good reasoned.
But I am glad, that you wrote more "sobber" that the last time.

okay, enithermon......I just have one thing to say about one particular statment made in your last post, about children being born with DNA problems, that's a human thing, not everything is the fault of the people, my brother was a Diabetic, and he died last year because of it, and I know that he would have rather lived then been aborted because there was a problem with his DNA, he was a wonderfull person. Furthermore while I was pregnant the doctors told me that my son was going to be retarded.....(that was the words that the doctor used)....and he is fine........and one of the worlds most brilliant physisists can only communicate through a computer..........so that particular statment seems a bit ignorant to me.....

When I wrote "DNA problems" I didn't mean the usual (can happen anyway) ones, like diabetes,but the real hardcore ones caused by radiation, for example head, hands or legs disformations, leuchemia or, or, or... Children born with these problems are more common in countries being near to nuclear "accidents", like Ukraine.
If someone is born with diabetes, or without legs or anything, in the USA for example, that is more bad luck (or the mother took "weird" medications while she was pregnant). And I never told that these people don't live long or don't have a happy life. But I think you agree, that it would be better if they were born "healthier". Afterall, infants born in an area after a nuclear accident are almost brain dead, many of their brain functions are very seriously damaged. I was refering to that kind of "DNA problems"

Originally posted by dead_fetus

I say the word "foreign" so much because I'm sick of these people thinking they know everything from what they've heard through the media. I'm a broadcasting major in college and I know for a fact that half the shit you hear on the radio or read in newspapers is bullshit, especially in times like this.

Yeah, thats correct, but we "foreign people" have a few advantages over you guys. Let`s take me as an example:

1.) Due to the fact that I live in Germany I`m able to listen to the German media. So that`s 50% of the truth.

2.) Due to the fact that I get the "Newsweek" in my mailbox every week, I can also follow the U.S. media, which is another 50% of the truth, even if they`re very similar to each other.

3.) Due to the fact that I`m Turkish I`m also able to follow the Turkish media, which is divided into the pro-west fraction, which is similar to the western media, but also the Islamic media, influenced by the religious motherfuckers in our country. Even if I really hate this assholes, they have a different point of view and are getting their informations right from the international Islamic organisations. In the Russian war against Chechnya the Islamic newspapers of Turkey were the number one information source for me, they knew everything two days before the "normal" media.

So this two fractions are two times another 50%, so altogether I`m able to get 200% of the truth! :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, seriously, at least we European guys arent dependend to the media of just one county, so please don`t forget that.

Faithfully yours

The Boxer

P.S.: But I`m so jealous that I wasn`t able to watch the big Lewis-Rahman fight. You guys are really lucky over there in the States.

Originally posted by metalized

[...Hope for tolerance... by enitharmon]

this hope you express is my hope as well. and all of our generation. but then it was the hope of our fathers generation, and their fathers generation etc., as well. do you see any improvement? i certainly don't. hope dies last, not. fear dies last. the fear that our hopes will never come true...

Hi, my friend!

You shouldn`t be that pessimistic. Up to the beginning of last century fascism was just a "normal political opinion", very common and accepted in Germany and Italy, even in Spain, Austria and Netherlands. Saying, "Oh, yes, of course I`m a racist and fascist!" was common and accepted.

But after the World War II we all know what suffering fascism can cause. No one says "I`m a fascist!" today except your KKK-freaks, the arian nation, white power, skinheads and similar organisations, but they`re outlawed in the most of the countries. Ever heard anyone sayin: "I`m a fascist!" who was _not_ an unemployed bum? Well, of course you can, but rarely.

Even the real fascists try to find themselves new names like "National-liberal" as (for example) in Germany. So the main thing is that fascism is accepted as something bad by the community and this is a good start I think.

Furthermore after WW II we know that a war - even if it`s "won" - causes many lost lives of your own. A war isn`t winnable anymore without big losses. This is also different from our grandfathers generation.

Look at us, you and me. A Turkish and a Greek guy just talking about the world, god and any other subject without even coming to the differences between our countries. I have a Greek girlfriend, I`ll meet up a new Greek friend (we`re sharing the same hobby) tomorrow afternoon.

WE - and that includes Sakis, my girlfriend, my Turkish friends, you and many more - are the next generation. How could I fire a bullet towards "just a Greek" without thinking if it could be you, my Greek girlfriends old friends, or Sakis`s relatives? After all, after the big happenings after the earthquake in 1999 a lot of things changed, I think....

I really believe that we are able to create a better world, at least at the Agean sea.

The boxer

Originally posted by enitharmon

but imagine you were a woman and your boyfriend was a Turk. Try to talk to them and make them understand that it is not like they think, that you won't be taken to Anatolia were you will bring 10 children in the world and you will have no rights!!! And try to persuade them that he is no muslim! They might laugh at you!

As a Turk I have to interrupt your conversation here:

Of course your Turkish boyfriend is not gonna take you to Anatolia, but EASTERN-Anatolia.

Of course you aint gonna be forced to bring 10 children to the world, because every real Turk isnt gonna stop before the 12 is reached!

Every Turkish man gives his wife lots of rights! For example you can choose every days meal youre gonna cook for him, AND you have the right to CHOOSE one of your three black chadors every morning!

Sorry, Enitharmon, but I really couldn`t resist! :lol: :lol: :lol:

1.) i've been to greece, i've been to germany, i've been to about every country in the world. and believe it or not most of the world is a shit hole.

2.) the people in the u.s who pay taxes to send foreign aid to people in other countries who's own countries cant do it themselves,

3.) the only country that after we go to war with a country afterwords helps rebuild their country and make it better.

4.) i'm proud to be in that 54% bracket he speaks of
so highly.

Hey, VOT, are you drunk?

To 1.: Traveling to nearly 200 countries? What`s your job? Selling "travellers cheques" :lol: or international drug-traffic?

To 2.: This argument is so bad it really makes me puke! Are you really that ignorant? You support (for example) Shell in Nigeria, fuck the whole environment, keep an asshole as president in an artificial way for your own interests, let the people in the streets die of hunger and deseases, prevent any kind of education (the people could notice that you`re destroying Nigeria`s environment for oil), but on the other side you send a few fuckin thousand bucks (instead of the billions you earn there) to the poorest of the people down there and proclaim yourself a as a Saint?

Oh my god, I first didnt believe that the "average" Americans are ignorant, then I started seeing this myself, but I really didn`t expect THIS!

To 3.: Oh, you guys have been to Vietnam? To Somalia afterwards? To Nicaragua? To Cuba? I really missed this important point, I`m sorry.

To 4.: Last but not least: This statement showed that you are just half an inch away from the Taliban and Bin-Laden himself. Nuklear bombs on civilians or bombing the WTC.Where is the fucking difference? 90% innocent people!

I really think that I`m gonna ignore you from now on. You redneck just arent on our level, sorry.:( :( :(

Originally posted by The Boxer

Hi, my friend!

You shouldn`t be that pessimistic. Up to the beginning of last century fas....
...e Agean sea.

The boxer
I just love realising and confirming that ppl in this forum can really be ones with great mind, spirit and quality of senses.
These all thing we are discussing about is one with much to be said. thus i will not continue this kind of debate now (not enough time).

As a Turk I have to interrupt your conversation here:

Of course your Turkish boyfriend is not gonna take you to Anatolia, but EASTERN-Anatolia.

Of course you aint gonna be forced to bring 10 children to the world, because every real Turk isnt gonna stop before the 12 is reached!

Every Turkish man gives his wife lots of rights! For example you can choose every days meal youre gonna cook for him, AND you have the right to CHOOSE one of your three black chadors every morning!

Sorry, Enitharmon, but I really couldn`t resist!
:lol::LOL::LOL::LOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL:
man you have a way with women. that is why i say i love the turkish way of thinking. your perceptions rule.:tickled:

@enitharmon: i see your point but don't have the time to to answer (don't worry i will). good points though.

"I really think that I`m gonna ignore you from now on. You redneck just arent on our level, sorry. "

level of what, talking shit on a bulliten board. everyone here talks like they know so much of whats going on in the world, like their views or dislikes about a certain situation will do something, i laugh once again hahahahahahahahhahaha, if the u.s. gov is so bad ( every gov is bad ) then all of you should have your countries do something about all of these world problems, oh if forgot most of your countries cant help themselves let alone someone else. let me guess " our country is part of the u.n. we help" yeah right. all of your countries sit back and wait for the u.s. to do something, so they can back us. i know we back some bad shit sometimes, but atleast we try to help other countries. as for me being a a war monger like it is being imposed, i cant wait til everyone has the freedom to go any where they want at anytime they want, that would be great, but unfortunately right now the world we all live in wont allow that. i right back soon, sorry i cant stay and chat i have a gig to go to, thats right, i travel because i'm in a band, not a bulletin board philosopher. even though boxer says he wont answer my post i have one question. IS HUXLEY'S NEUE WELT STILL OPENED, I LOVE PLAYING THAT PLACE. also the calling me a redneck is funny , thats like me calling you a nazi, once again all the name calling from all the intellectuals, i must laugh some more. OH THAT WAR TIME TRIBUNALE THING BUSH WANTS, THAT TO ME IS A WAR CRIME IN ITS SELF AND IS BULLSHIT.

a military trial given to a person who comits a crime against a country or government. bush is trying to pass a law thats allows this. now if he truly feels that sept 11 crime was a crime against the world as he so proudly states, then this act should be tried in a u.n. court for all nations to decide the fate a of the persons who committed these crimes. but like his father , he feels the crimes that countries comit against the u.s. are actually attacks at him. ( now he is a redneck )
i feel this is wrong and it is why i didnt vote for him, he's crooked as a death metal band logo, and i cant wait til he is out of office.

first, it was an attack on all of us in the US, any of us could have been there, and secund, I feel silly, I know what that is......I guess I've just had a bad brain day :lol: :lol:

hm - my thoughts are with u my american friends! I don´t know what i´d do with this president ... u have my sympathy on that case. Hope that he (HEGOAT?) will be out of office soon! really!

Voting was a real chore. On the one hand we had Bush, who was not so bright and kind of slimy and on the other hand we had Gore an evironmental whacko nutcase. It was very hard determining which was the lesser of two evils. I went with Bush because I disagreed with him less than Gore. If that election didn't demonstrate the need for a solid 3rd party, I don't know what will. So, while I dislike Bush on many things, I'd rather have him then have "I invented the internet, combustion engines are evil, trees are more valuable than humans, I have no opinions of my own, I change my mind more often than my underwear" Gore.

Originally posted by Faith
first, it was an attack on all of us in the US, any of us could have been there, and secund, I feel silly,

That`s not the point, faith. I have been to New York just one year ago. I also was on the WTC and I took a lot of pictures with my new lens I just have bought JUST FOR NEW YORK AND THE WTC. So it also could have been myself, so - of course - I also count this attack on myself.

BUT: The fact that 5000 innocent people died does not mean that you should use nuklear weapons on any territory in Afghanistan, even Bin Lades is there or not.

Because the ground you attack with nuclear weapons will be unusable for the next 10.000 years. Thats more than three times the time from the building of the pyramides to our times. Can you take THAT responsibility just because you suspect one man to be there? Several ten thousands of children would be born without bones, brains or several parts of the body. What if Bin Laden isn`t even on that ground? What are you gonna do? Use more weapons?

As a chemical engineer I can tell you, that ABC-weapons are the worst thing found by mankind. It always kills civilians, I even have the idea that they were FOUND to hit civilians.

This would make America totally equal to the terrorists.

What the hell do you have your special forces for? Send the green barrets, the marines or even the seals over there ang get him out of his caves. Bring him to the grand court of Texas and put him on the electric chair if you want. You`ll get my ok for every single step, but DON`T hit civilians yourself.

Be better than them. Be more civilized, be human beeings.

What the hell do you have your special forces for? Send the green barrets, the marines or even the seals over there ang get him out of his caves. Bring him to the grand court of Texas and put him on the electric chair if you want. You`ll get my ok for every single step, but DON`T hit civilians yourself.
That would be a fair trial...US doesn't even have evidence that he did it.If they had,they would have shown them.The whole thing is ridiculous.