To guitar, bass and keyboard players

Something I've learned over the years is that playing lightning fast isn't half as difficult as playing good... :cry:

But, right, I'll throw something in somewhere.

And, uh, how about taking it easy with Ron, until we've got something we're not ashamed of? I mean, we shouldn't take anything for granted, so we best wait until we've got some good bait, maybe we can catch the big fish then.
If I were Ron, I sure would be rather hesitating about doing such a guest performance, even if it's just a band evolving from my own forum. Who knows where it would end? Soon every band in the world would want a guitar solo they didn't have to pay for, from the best guitarist in the world. :ill:

You're right, it's not so easy to happen, but i think that if any famous guitarist would like to do it, that would be Ron. I think he's a very cool guy. But that's only hopes...
We should emerge all our first ideas only to one piece, because it would be chaotic to separate them to different tracks...so let's complete one track.

I'm waiting for you Nicos and Joel, I'm just a drummer :)
Power tab files would be fine

Missed out on this....maybe I could add a solo or something sometime. Afraid I'm not going to be much of a match for your alien picking from the thumb technique. I actually mentioned you about that on another forum....hope you don't mind. ^_^

Well...there are 3 riddles you have to solve if you want to play a solo!

just kiddin...it's ok with me too as soon as you're from planet mars like us(actually nicos is from Venus, we met him on a vacation at the beaches of Europa drinking a banana coctail )

You are so silly! Uranus is not a stable planet like earth so people can't live on it.It is a gas planet like Jupiter and Cronus (WHAT A NERD!!!!!)

You guys are seriously damaged!From talking about making an internet band to space explorations during 3 pages !man , i wish i would buy you mutherfuckers a drink.Anyhow if you need fretless ,let me know :) you guys rock!