To guitar, bass and keyboard players

Bassista said:
You guys are seriously damaged!From talking about making an internet band to space explorations during 3 pages !man , i wish i would buy you mutherfuckers a drink.Anyhow if you need fretless ,let me know :) you guys rock!

I'll see what I can't do there! :)
I've got an electric upright, but not a fretless electric bass. I've had thoughts on building one this year, as a work in school, but even if I do, it probably won't be finished before the record is completed... I just got an idea swirling around in my head; if I've still got it when I get back home I'll write it down. Will probably end up in a solo for you, if I'll remember it as it is now.

I'm not really from space, by the way. Depends on how you look at it, though.

earth is in space too, so you are from space.

Everyone who is interested can join the official "Fluid Spectrum" forum (all rights reserved 2006-2009 international corporation intelligence cbi cpu network communications software)

04086.jpg

Cool pic!

Is that the hand of God in there, or what?

Yeah chris, either a sponsorship, or they'll just put us back into the Zoo... :loco: o_O :erk: :Spin:

I'd be more than happy to work with you on this project. I'm not much for technical skills, but I'm learning. :)