To Nashira.

Apr 9, 2004
In loco parentis
I knew a japanese girl once, whose last name had a literal translation of "three ducks, two arrows", and was also known as "damn, one short". That doesnt help you one whit, does it.Something on google about "beer of good news", or maybe it was "bearer of good news".Something about the symbol for mother being a conflation of the symbols "every" and "man"... as in "every man has a mother".

Having no real knowledge of this subject whatsoever, I will have to estimate the facts of the matter. The particle "shira" can refer to a person, while the particle "na", being explosive, implies emotion. If its a japanese word, and a name, I estimate that it refers to an emotionally explosive person, and I advise that you dont get into a relationship with them unless you like that kind of thing.

Someone has picked it for a release name, as we name our releases after stars, and nashira is the Arabic name for Gamma Capricornus --but it sounds suspiciously Japanese and I just want to make sure it doesn't mean "vendor of used panties" or something like that...