To Nashira.

The Nerevarine said:
hahaha, ok, then, instead of wasting your money on an internet conection, you should first try to go to school, that way you could understand, or perhaps your I.Q.'s too low... i think that's the reason of why you can't understand something as easy as this... oh and i see you're just like a spoiled brat, who always wants to have the reason, no matter how stupid it is... with that attitude you won't reach your goals in life... i bet that's why you have 8,000 posts, GET A LIFE first,no matter what you say.. you always come up with something really stupid.

Talking to you is like those hair splitting arguments, a vicious circle.

Closed thread, period.
Bye loser :wave:

BloodyScalpel said:
Mexican't, you're being so sadly cyclical and incoherent

Tssss... you've been Owned Scalpel dude!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

see your answers... pretty lame :lol: :lol:

Alexei rulz the fuckin' universe!!!! :headbang:

The Nerevarine said:
I knew a japanese girl once, whose last name had a literal translation of "three ducks, two arrows", and was also known as "damn, one short". That doesnt help you one whit, does it.Something on google about "beer of good news", or maybe it was "bearer of good news".Something about the symbol for mother being a conflation of the symbols "every" and "man"... as in "every man has a mother".

Having no real knowledge of this subject whatsoever, I will have to estimate the facts of the matter. The particle "shira" can refer to a person, while the particle "na", being explosive, implies emotion. If its a japanese word, and a name, I estimate that it refers to an emotionally explosive person, and I advise that you dont get into a relationship with them unless you like that kind of thing.

Someone has picked it for a release name, as we name our releases after stars, and nashira is the Arabic name for Gamma Capricornus --but it sounds suspiciously Japanese and I just want to make sure it doesn't mean "vendor of used panties" or something like that...

I think you should wrote that private to me, too. :lol:
Now you have feed the forum-vultures.:)

You know, things like that end up in flaming and fights.

Actually, these lovely people who thought that Scalpel was actually argueing, you guys are totally wrong. I mean as far as i know of scalpel, he only considers the humans argueing-worthy. And if he was seriously argueing, despite all this stupidness, you would be able to understand it. KTHX.

Raistlin Majere said:
Actually, these lovely people who thought that Scalpel was actually argueing, you guys are totally wrong. I mean as far as i know of scalpel, he only considers the humans argueing-worthy. And if he was seriously argueing, despite all this stupidness, you would be able to understand it. KTHX.
aw, *hugs* :p then again this wasn't really needed, you're preaching to a wall, sweetie. :p