To Nashira.

The Nerevarine said:
Dammit dude :lol:

Ok make fun about me, but don't mess with her please :lol:

stop trying to get your dick sucked over the internet. Like BloodyScalpel said, you sound like a fucking retard when you mkae threads geared toward one person, pm her.

BloodyScalpel said:
Then why the bloody hell did you create a thread about it, you retard.

Why do you care about this? I made this thread TO NASHIRA not TO SCALPEL, now go away pretentious bitch, and stop thinking you're europearn by saying british expresions like "bloody hell"

Please man don't deny your roots

:wave: :wave: KTHXBYE :wave: :wave:

@Alexis: english is not my native language, therefore, I'm allowed to use expressions from anywhere THE BLOODY HELL I like. I'm not gonna be a retard like you and speak portuguese whenever I can, kthx :)

And i'll repeat. If you made the thread for nashira, you shouldn't have. There's a PM function. Use it!

BloodyScalpel said:
@Alexis: english is not my native language, therefore, I'm allowed to use expressions from anywhere THE BLOODY HELL I like. I'm not gonna be a retard like you and speak portuguese whenever I can, kthx :)

And i'll repeat. If you made the thread for nashira, you shouldn't have. There's a PM function. Use it!
Hey man, I'm sorry your grandma is deaf.

BloodyScalpel said:
I'm allowed to use expressions from anywhere THE BLOODY HELL I like. I'm not gonna be a retard like you and speak portuguese whenever I can, kthx :)

Ehh c'mon dude you were making fun of me when i tried to speak portuguese hahahaha, you make me laugh my ass off and when you are trying to speak spanish you start to translate everything and in some posts you are the spanish teacher, tell me about that.

BloodyScalpel said:
Congratulations, you've just proven my point by "argumentum ad hominem". Bye :)

Then if you're talking about "argumentum ad hominem" you just could have said something like "you should've sent a PM, but more over you decided to insult me before i even started telling you stronger stuff"

so stop telling me cheap sophism, and don't even try to turn this situation for your own prouposses.

PS. :wave:

The Nerevarine said:
Then if you're talking about "argumentum ad hominem" you just could have said something like "you should've sent a PM, but more over you decided to insult me before i even started telling you stronger stuff"

so stop telling me cheap sophism, and don't even try to turn this situation for your own prouposses.

PS. :wave:
can't understand that. Learn english please. *åmg last post in this thread*

BloodyScalpel said:
can't understand that. Learn english please. *åmg last post in this thread*

hahaha, ok, then, instead of wasting your money on an internet conection, you should first try to go to school, that way you could understand, or perhaps your I.Q.'s too low... i think that's the reason of why you can't understand something as easy as this... oh and i see you're just like a spoiled brat, who always wants to have the reason, no matter how stupid it is... with that attitude you won't reach your goals in life... i bet that's why you have 8,000 posts, GET A LIFE first,no matter what you say.. you always come up with something really stupid.

Talking to you is like those hair splitting arguments, a vicious circle.

Closed thread, period.
Bye loser :wave: