Tonight's Music... acoustic version?

azrael2393

[ XP8 ]
Apr 11, 2006
Rome, Italy
www.xp8.org
Hello all... I was wondering if any of you have the acoustic version of Tonight's Decision that was done for the cover contest of some years ago.

I lost it somehow, and it would be cool to find a place to download it again.

Asking about download because at the time it was free, if it became somehow official in the meantime I'll readily pay for it!

wait a minute...aren't you Azrael2393 from the old VNV Nation Weltfunk forum too?

From the band XP8 who everyone over there now loves more than VNV Nation itself?

I think I have it on a cd somewhere, ill see if i can dig it up...

Thank you very much!

wait a minute...aren't you Azrael2393 from the old VNV Nation Weltfunk forum too?

From the band XP8 who everyone over there now loves more than VNV Nation itself?

Yep, that would be me :)
Not sure if XP8 is more loved than VNV over Weltfunk tho... I just think that new generations of industrial-ebm bands are finally starting to get some recognition. ;)

I love hearing acoustic versions of Katatonia! There was a recent thread of some guys doing Rainroom acoustically and it was fucking awesome.

Had forgotten about this one. Nice to hear again. Beautiful melodylines, Unicorn - especially in the chorus. Well sung, too.

The singing is great but I didnt like the guitar at all, sounded like me when playing (Im not that good)

wow im quite blown away by this song its very good.

call me retarded....is there backing vocals?

you in fact DO sound like jonas, and at points i swear to god it sounds like jonas and krister linder singing together. its pretty fantastic, 2 thumbs up:headbang:

The tonality of his voice is too high for this kind of song.The voice should more neutral and more resigned.At least this how i perceive Jonas voice.

Thank you Unicorn, this was the one I was looking for!
And honestly I think he sings quite well... it's not that his missing tune, he's just re-arranging it.

Do you guys know if more covers were made?
Of if the compilation eventually was published somewhere?