Toontrack Metal Month 2013 - Trailer

Very good. And that dude is one of the best players i've heard this recent years!

Definite +1 on that, he plays super clean but not boring (IMHO). You don't hear that often.

I actually like the sounds I've been hearing from the Sneap EZMix a lot. Not sure what in this example whas Sneap and what was Metal Amps, but I liked this one too. Gotta check it out soon.

Definite +1 on that, he plays super clean but not boring (IMHO). You don't hear that often.

I actually like the sounds I've been hearing from the Sneap EZMix a lot. Not sure what in this example whas Sneap and what was Metal Amps, but I liked this one too. Gotta check it out soon.

Well, I know he switched things around once in a while, like the harmonized parts were different patches than the main parts... But for the main rhythm guitars they were from Metal Amps, and the main leads were from the Sneap pack... and the Bass was from Metal Amps.

Well, I know he switched things around once in a while, like the harmonized parts were different patches than the main parts... But for the main rhythm guitars they were from Metal Amps, and the main leads were from the Sneap pack... and the Bass was from Metal Amps.

Cool thanks for the info

Rock Warehouse SDX playthrough :lol:

I love these

The only EZX I find myself using often is the Metal Machine / Sneap one. Something about that Tempesta signature snare, I find myself blending it in all the time

SDX's - wish Toontrack would make more of 'em

Last edited by a moderator: