Toontrack Metal Month 2013 - Trailer

I assume that someone from Audiohammer is going to be in this Metalmonth...

there will be some cool stuff...search the net and you can find the new products...on one site (cant remember the page...but it is in german) all the metal month products are leaked

http://www.musikmachen.de/News/Toontrack-Metal-Month-2013-3746116

Really looking forward to check the Randy Staub expansion pack for superior!!!!

don't do this

spoiler-11.jpg

Yeah I'm also eagerly awaiting a great new (metal) SDX. Hopefully I don't have to think again "Oh no not another EZX" when the metal month promotion e-mail comes in hehe... :D

Hopefully I don't have to think again "Oh no not another EZX" when the metal month promotion e-mail comes in hehe... :D

There's new EZX Metal...Jason Suecof, Mark Lewis, Daniel Bergstrand...:tickled:

5 November -> nine drum kits EZdrummer set called Metal! EZX
from the hands of metal producers Mark Lewis, Daniel Berg and Jason Suecof beach.
Also in the metal! EZX Included MIDI pack is optionally singly to purchase.

19 November -> The Rock Warehouse SDX
20 GB expansion for Superior Drummer fresh from The Warehouse Studios in Vancouver.
Directed by the successful engineer Randy dust among other things, Metallica 's Black Album produced.

EDIT: I'm Sorry this is with google translator.
Randy Dust lol

Yeah, it´s Randy Staub, sorry D:

Ugh. Staub's EZX was complete and utter dogshit; I'm not excited about the full version.

I don't have it but i was so tempted to buy it a few months ago just for the sake of it.
What do you guys think of Randy's EZX Rock Solid? Better to stick with Metal Machine for quick demos?

I don't have it but i was so tempted to buy it a few months ago just for the sake of it.
What do you guys think of Randy's EZX Rock Solid? Better to stick with Metal Machine for quick demos?

MM is WAY better. Rock Solid is legitimately horrible. I find it utterly unusable - it sounds like an OK recorded kit with his one-shot samples thrown in to the mix, but worse. I don't know how to explain it besides awful.