Top 10 - 2007 Albums

I've got alot of new albums lately and now this is my result for 2007:

1. Novembers Doom - The Novella Resevoir (first album I checked out by these guys and I was instantly hooked - Wonderfull mix of death and doom metal)
2. Autumn - my new time (also the first album I checked from them but they're really good - gothic metal)
3. Nile - Ithyphallic (used to have all of their albums until my HD gave up on me. This album isn't really as heavy as their previous ones but still one to add to the top 3 this year - Egyptian Death metal)
4. Kittie - funeral for yesterday (also have all of their albums and EPs. Most older metal heads don't think of kittie as true metal but I disagree. It has all the elements a good album needs - nu-metal)
5. Anaal Nathrakh - Hell Is Empty And All The Devils Are Here (awesome heavy blackened death)
6. Cadaveria - In Your Blood (pretty unknown band but great metal nontheless. the voice of Cadaveria used to sing in Opera IX but I'm glad she stepped in this new project. Something for the fans of nu-metal)
7. Daath - the hinderers (really good industrial black)
8. Krypteria - Bloodangel's Cry (gothic metal)
9. Finntroll - Ur Jordens Djup (viking metal at its finest. Imo the best album they ever made)
10. Fear of Eternity - funeral mass (not sure what to classify this as but it's not somethign for the regular metal fan. It sounds really dark and doomy with incomprehensible dark vocals. All instruments are done by one man from Italy alone.)

so that was my top 10 with a nice variaty of metal in it but also worth mentioning:
Nifelheim - envoy of lucifer (black metal)
69 eyes - angels (finish rock)
Drudk - estrangement (atmospheric black)
Ensiferum - victory songs (viking metal)
Epica - the divine conspiracy (gothic metal)
Devildriver - the last kind words (death metal with lots of groovy sounds in it. wonderfull)
Legion of the Damned - Sons Of The Jackal (thrash-death metal)
Moonspell - Under Satanae (gothic/doom/black influences)
Nest - Trail Of The Unwary (atmospheric)
Samael - solar soul (melodic black metal)
Satyricon - now, diabolical (black metal)
Turisas - The Varangian Way (battle metal)
Vital Remains - Icons of Evil (death metal)

so these are my favorites of 2007. Alot of other albums that I didn't mention, I hold much expectations to when I heard about them but most of them weren't that great imo like the new albums of: Nightwish, Behemoth, Soilwork, Moonsorrow, Machine Head, Limbonic Art, ...

I've got alot of new albums lately and now this is my result for 2007:

1. Novembers Doom - The Novella Resevoir (first album I checked out by these guys and I was instantly hooked - Wonderfull mix of death and doom metal)
2. Autumn - my new time (also the first album I checked from them but they're really good - gothic metal)
3. Nile - Ithyphallic (used to have all of their albums until my HD gave up on me. This album isn't really as heavy as their previous ones but still one to add to the top 3 this year - Egyptian Death metal)
4. Kittie - funeral for yesterday (also have all of their albums and EPs. Most older metal heads don't think of kittie as true metal but I disagree. It has all the elements a good album needs - nu-metal)
5. Anaal Nathrakh - Hell Is Empty And All The Devils Are Here (awesome heavy blackened death)
6. Cadaveria - In Your Blood (pretty unknown band but great metal nontheless. the voice of Cadaveria used to sing in Opera IX but I'm glad she stepped in this new project. Something for the fans of nu-metal)
7. Daath - the hinderers (really good industrial black)
8. Krypteria - Bloodangel's Cry (gothic metal)
9. Finntroll - Ur Jordens Djup (viking metal at its finest. Imo the best album they ever made)
10. Fear of Eternity - funeral mass (not sure what to classify this as but it's not somethign for the regular metal fan. It sounds really dark and doomy with incomprehensible dark vocals. All instruments are done by one man from Italy alone.)

so that was my top 10 with a nice variaty of metal in it but also worth mentioning:
Nifelheim - envoy of lucifer (black metal)
69 eyes - angels (finish rock)
Drudk - estrangement (atmospheric black)
Ensiferum - victory songs (viking metal)
Epica - the divine conspiracy (gothic metal)
Devildriver - the last kind words (death metal with lots of groovy sounds in it. wonderfull)
Legion of the Damned - Sons Of The Jackal (thrash-death metal)
Moonspell - Under Satanae (gothic/doom/black influences)
Nest - Trail Of The Unwary (atmospheric)
Samael - solar soul (melodic black metal)
Satyricon - now, diabolical (black metal)
Turisas - The Varangian Way (battle metal)
Vital Remains - Icons of Evil (death metal)

so these are my favorites of 2007. Alot of other albums that I didn't mention, I hold much expectations to when I heard about them but most of them weren't that great imo like the new albums of: Nightwish, Behemoth, Soilwork, Moonsorrow, Machine Head, Limbonic Art, ...
dude, I think you belong in the Reviews part of the board, where is full of black/folk metal faggots like you.

^Never seen her clothes but I am looking for Autumn's other albums :)

nice to see you again, Evelyn :)

dude, I think you belong in the Reviews part of the board, where is full of black/folk metal faggots like you.

and you still haven't changed a bit, I see. Oh, well, I guess some people do grow up, while others just remain living in their naive, closed minds.

Really? That is fucking gay. Does that mean you believe in good spirits and forces to counter-balance your imaginary evil forces and spirits? :lol:

oh, please, you still don't know what Satanism is about and yet you still use it as a lame insult while it only displays your ignorance. Get over it and yourself first, then we'll talk again.

Ignorance is to believe we're the body, instead of a conscious self.

looks like gonzo found a buddy who shares his ignorance

Altitudes my buddy? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You haven't beeen around, right?

I'm eating this cake, that looks like this
rulltaarta.jpg

and it's awesome