Top 10 B-list

Racer X is fucking great, Lillian Axe did some good stuff, King'sX had some good songs too...
Isn't Dokken on there?!
Never heard of Lana Lane(Sounds kind of Warrantish), BLS is a 2000's band isn't it?!
I have heard of Virgin Steele, but honestly don't know a whole lot about them or own anything by them...

BLS first came out in 1999, before that Zakk Wylde solo, before that, Pride and Glory, and all through that played with Ozzy From '88 on. BLS is newer yeah, but Zakk ain't. Lana Lane is prog rock/light metal with female vocals (I like 'em, sue me). I think Ian Gillan from Deep Purple had something to do with promoting her. Virgin Steele's been around since the early 80's, hit their stride late 80's early 90's (Life Among The Ruins), went to concept albums (Marriage of Heaven and Hell, House of Atreus) BTW forgot about Mercyful Fate!

I'll have to add:

LOVE/HATE (Black Out...and Wasted In America are two of my all time fav Rock/Metal albums ever. They should've completely blown G'n R out of the water.)
SPREAD EAGLE
SAIGON KICK
WOLFSBANE

Yeah Keel rock! :headbang:

union9: Nice choice with SPREAD EAGLE! Those guys rule! So much attitude!!

WHEN I GET THAT ITCHHHHHHHH.... IM BACK ON THE BITCH!

One of my favorites from that era was Demolition Hammer. I really enjoyed their brand of thrash. I still have their Skull Fracturing Nightmare demo tape laying around here somewhere. The band went on to put out a couple of very good albums, one not so good album and then poof.