4-Borknagar
5-Enslaved
6-Bathory
7-Amon Amarth
8-Arch Enemy
9-Agalloch
10-Opeth

how about you make some new threads instead of bumping old ones you gobshites

I've bumped ONE old one. And I do create threads. Just cuz they aren't right here doesn't mean they don't exist. Besides, there's nothing worth creating a new one about. Unless things like Cryptopsy sounding dethcore or what the best Nile album is really necessitates creating an entire thread. But I don't believe so.

there were like 3 or 4 old threads bumped, i wasn't aiming that at you in particular

i reiterate my complaint about shitty general purpose threads even though i know they fall on deaf ears, especially 'cause andy's entire sense of self-worth is intimately tied to the growth of his sticky thread ;)

HEY I KNOW let's make a top 10 thread then we could put all the top 10s in one thread how does that sound

there were like 3 or 4 old threads bumped, i wasn't aiming that at you in particular

i reiterate my complaint about shitty general purpose threads even though i know they fall on deaf ears, especially 'cause andy's entire sense of self-worth is intimately tied to the growth of his sticky thread ;)

HEY I KNOW let's make a top 10 thread then we could put all the top 10s in one thread how does that sound

Point taken. And poor andy... I myself have intimately tied my self worth to the existence of K-Mart... I don't feel good.

No particular order:

1. Metallica
2. Symphony X
3. Slayer
4. Brainstorm
5. Slough Feg
6. Cannibal Corpse
7. Iron Maiden
8. Blind Guardian
9. Arch Enemy
10. Pantera

1. Emperor.
2. Enslaved.
3. Rotten sound.
4. Carcass.
5. Dark throne.
6. Lymbonic art.
7. Iron maiden.
8. Judas priest.
9. Immortal.

suspiciously, you have misspelled the name of one of your ten (nine...?) favorite bands.

these days my list would be more like this:

1. PINK FLOYD.
2. Dream Theater.
3. Opeth.
4. Porcupine Tree.
5. Heaven Shall Burn.
6. Deathspell Omega.
7. Carcass.
8. Skinless.
9. Suffocation.
10. Rage Against The Machine.

I'm classy like that. If Anaal Nathrakh keep releasing material like their last album, they might have a shot at that list, too. Incredibly hook-laden and catchy, yet also very brutal... really quality stuff. It's been a year now, and I still spin it all the time.

Almost in order:

1. Devin Townsend
2. Dream Theater
3. Iron Maiden
4. Voivod
5. Sigh
6. Arcturus
7. Strapping Young Lad
8. The Doors
9. Burzum
10. Katatonia

I'm classy like that. If Anaal Nathrakh keep releasing material like their last album, they might have a shot at that list, too. Incredibly hook-laden and catchy, yet also very brutal... really quality stuff. It's been a year now, and I still spin it all the time.

Only recently started listening to Eschaton, but I certainly sense favourite potential.

metal:

1. soilwork
2. dismember
3. kreator
4. carcass
5. judas priest
6. pantera
7. anthrax
8. opeth
9. kataklysm
10. black label society

all bands:

1. Shinedown
2. Alice in Chains
3. Seether
4. Smashing Pumpkins
5. Nirvana
6. Coheed and Cambria
7. Chevelle
8. Bad Religion
9. Soilwork
10. Kreator

suspiciously, you have misspelled the name of one of your ten (nine...?) favorite bands.

these days my list would be more like this:

1. PINK FLOYD.
2. Dream Theater.
3. Opeth.
4. Porcupine Tree.
5. Heaven Shall Burn.
6. Deathspell Omega.
7. Carcass.
8. Skinless.
9. Suffocation.
10. Rage Against The Machine.

They're releasing a new one in june, btw.